Newspaper

General discussion about your experience with the game.
RobertRacer

Re: Newspaper

Post by RobertRacer »

@zgr: (look down)
Attachments
ewjko.jpg
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:@zgr: (look down)
I will work with YoNnie on the new version, it will look better, because Yo work on the layout ;)

So patience guys :meditate: ;)
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

When the Newspaper will be ready? Friday?
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:When the Newspaper will be ready? Friday?
Maybe, I just work on some pictures and the textes are ready, I will send it later to YoNnie and then we will see :)
Hello.
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

It's good that you're working on magazine with another person.

Now, let's wait for the next edition.
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I can't say when, but when I'll release it, I'll try to release next magazines always in the same day of the month.
However I want to make something "special" so it may take more time ;)
ALL TRACKS
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

If you release today the newspaper, then I found a pattern. ;) It's released all 15 days. Wednesday--> Thursday-->Friday--> Saturday(today,)-->Sunday--->Monday--->Tuesday-->Wednesday--> and so on. :D
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I'm making it first time, so making the pages layout will make some time ;) However we (me and zgr) have some ideas which share you after releasing new, refreshed Pattburg Magazine :)
ALL TRACKS
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I really want to apologize Pattburg Magazine isn't released yet - I hadn't much time last days so anything I wanted to do isn't finished. But I hope when all will be done, you'll forgive me, 'cause I think it will be worth of that ;)
To be honest 90% of magazine is finished - there's one thing I have to discuss with Marc.
So be patient ;)
ALL TRACKS
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I'm happy to announce my work at December edition of Pattburg Magazine are over!
Everything you can read there!
ALL TRACKS
zgr

Post by zgr »

YoNnie wrote:I'm happy to announce my work at December edition of Pattburg Magazine are over!
Everything you can read there!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
great magazine, looks great :)
Hello.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Very good magazine Zegarek and YonNie!! :bg:
ps. I'm waiting a interview with the magazine. :D
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I think it's great to have this magazine! :up:

However, the new user interface isn't that good. At work I have a small screen and I have constantly scroll up and down the screen for every page. If it'd be scalable (as before) it'd be better. Also, it'd be great to have buttons for next and last page instead of having to click on the right number. :scratch:

But good work anyway! :cool2:
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

As I wrote I'm busy a bit so the page was made only to make it moreless working. Also as I wrote the looking of the page will be still correcred.
I was care about to finish it on Monday. So I hope I'll improve them by the Christmas holidays and we'll be satisfacted :)
Also I wrote I'm learning making pages from September so I'm not as good as it is needed.
More comments are welcome ;)
ALL TRACKS
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Well, this new style isn't bad although I liked this old style.

Very good job btw :bg:
Lambda Motosports

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Maybe it's a thread about magazine, but I updated main site. Could you write something about look and how it works on your devices?
ALL TRACKS
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

Looks good on Windows Phone :)
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Good to hear that. I know it works well on PC's with 4:3 and 16:9 ratio and on my Sony Xperia J is readable but not looks as I'd want to. Nice it works well on Windows Phone (could you send me a screenshot?).
I'm working on some good font. ATM that's everything I can do because I haven't many time at week. At weekend I'll do something with page when you read a magazine.. If I'll have time. But I hope I will
ALL TRACKS
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

I've read it and I'm far from happy with the coverage of some series, which was very poor - only GRPL F1, GRTCC and GR FormulaCup got 95% of the coverage. Some other series like the GRPL SGP, Endurance Series, GR TouringCup and MotoCup (both along with FormulaCup form the IGRL franchise) recieved only 2-3 words and that was it. The concept is good, but IMHO there's a lot to improve like coverage of more championships. I give this edition 6/10
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Szmajli

Post by Szmajli »

YoNnie wrote:Good to hear that. I know it works well on PC's with 4:3 and 16:9 ratio and on my Sony Xperia J is readable but not looks as I'd want to. Nice it works well on Windows Phone (could you send me a screenshot?).
I'm working on some good font. ATM that's everything I can do because I haven't many time at week. At weekend I'll do something with page when you read a magazine.. If I'll have time. But I hope I will
Of course yes. Sorry fő the rotatef pictures but I dont want to resize them.
Attachments
wp_ss_20150112_0012.png
wp_ss_20150112_0010.png
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

ivaneurope wrote:I've read it and I'm far from happy with the coverage of some series, which was very poor - only GRPL F1, GRTCC and GR FormulaCup got 95% of the coverage. Some other series like the GRPL SGP, Endurance Series, GR TouringCup and MotoCup (both along with FormulaCup form the IGRL franchise) recieved only 2-3 words and that was it. The concept is good, but IMHO there's a lot to improve like coverage of more championships. I give this edition 6/10
Because of I'm not into Championships thread and I don't know how it looks. However we'll improve them as we can and we discuss about it for sure ;)
@Szmajli: Intersting that it looks better than on my webbrowser (Chrome) and Android systems... :scratch: I'd have to stay at them a bit and work a bit with it.
ALL TRACKS
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Can I apply as an editor team for Pattburg Magazine? I could help with designing (Cover, layout and whatnot) and news.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I was thinking you write :) You know, this site was kind if a challenge for me so I didn't want to help. But I struck with read page a bit so your help would be well-accepted I think. However Marc have to agree with that (but I think he'll do it). For me yes, we're waiting for Marc words ;)
ALL TRACKS
zgr

Post by zgr »

Rendy wrote:Can I apply as an editor team for Pattburg Magazine? I could help with designing (Cover, layout and whatnot) and news.
More helpers = better work :)

It would be great if you help us Rendy :)
ivaneurope wrote:I've read it and I'm far from happy with the coverage of some series, which was very poor - only GRPL F1, GRTCC and GR FormulaCup got 95% of the coverage. Some other series like the GRPL SGP, Endurance Series, GR TouringCup and MotoCup (both along with FormulaCup form the IGRL franchise) recieved only 2-3 words and that was it. The concept is good, but IMHO there's a lot to improve like coverage of more championships. I give this edition 6/10
I'm really sorry, but it's really hard to have the overview and watch every replay and then I have important weeks in school... But i'll try my best for the future :)
Hello.
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

People who are working on newspaper, can know more about any compo if he's keeping an eye more on any compos. I don't know who is writing any news in this magazine, but YoNnie observes GRPL competitions, zgr leads GR Formula Cup and probably that's why there is more about one compos and less about other compos.

It's not bad, I hope that in the future you'll be writing more also about other competitions. I'm leading GTT fanpage on Facebook, you can base on that if you'll be writing anything about Grand Tour Trophy ;)
Lambda Motosports