[oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

[oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie

Post by Emil Patanen »

Hello, everyone, and Merry Christmas! :santa:

I said few days ago that I wouldn't be releasing any tracks on this year anymore, but I found out that I had this finished track laying in my tracks folder, so I'm gonna give this to you as a Christmas present. This has been finished over a year ago (at around the same time as Marianne, so this track is my 2013 production), but I didn't remember to release this earlier. If I remember right, first the release was postponed, because I couldn't decide, which name I would give to it from the few options I had, and later I forgot this track.

This streetish track was inspired by the paintings of Piet Mondrian. :artist: "Boogie-Woogie" in the name comes from the names of few of his paintings. "PJ" in the name refers to two places near my home. One of them is Pattijoki, my birth place :party: , and the other one is Pyhäjoki, a place that has been a lot in the Finnish news, because of plans to build an ugly nuclear power plant there. :(

The AI line has been tested with General and my Pencil car :drive:

I hope you like the track and also leave some comments.
Attachments
PJ Boogie-Woogie.zip
(4.31 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
tr_PJ_Boogie-Woogie.jpg
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
NicolasP

Re: [oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie

Post by NicolasP »

Well, why this track look like a Monopoly table for me? :p

Seriously, this track are a type of abstract or minimalist track, like TuomoH's Dogville, isn't? :misch:

Still that look a bit empty for me i found this colorful too, keep doing good tracks, and BTW i found funny for say the track's name. :lol:
:star: 4,5/5) :star:
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [oth] PJ Boogie-Woogie

Post by Emil Patanen »

Thanks for the comment, NicolasP :bsmile:
NicolasP wrote:Seriously, this track are a type of abstract or minimalist track, like TuomoH's Dogville, isn't? :misch:
I guess this track can be called both abstract and minimalistic. And if I remember right, Tuomo's Dogville indeed was one source of inspiration for this track.
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil