NAGRCA V8 Supercars Season 4 [TT] [Race] [login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Warlex

Re: NAGRCA V8 Supercars Season 4 [TT] [Race] [login]

Post by Warlex »

Finished my races, I'm satisfied with my results, but I haven't practiced much, especially Pukekohe, so let's see how everyone else goes.
kuba

Post by kuba »

Worst IA strategy scenario - the stuck on walls and I had to overtake one very early, I went to pitlane after 6 laps to avoid overtaking another, I had to pass all of them before they pitstops and one IA decided to have 2-stop strategy and he left pitlane to drive perfectly next to me... that resulted time 5 seconds slower than my best practise time. Timetrial was better, 2 seconds slower than best training attempt.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Just fyi if you haven't raced yet, you can do so until I post that the next login is up. This applies to all rounds.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
puttz

Post by puttz »

Login is now posted for week 2. Week 1 results coming shortly. Looks like we have a record V8 Supercars attendance in these two rounds. :bg: Thanks guys!

By the way, please put your nickname in the subject of the email, zip file, and save game. I have one pack that has no nickname anywhere in it so I have to go figure out who's it is which makes it take longer to make results. It just makes my life a little easier if everyone could put their nickname in their zip file and save games. :)
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
puttz

Post by puttz »

Results are in for the first two rounds! Congrats to the winner! Good luck in the next two rounds.
Results page: http://puttz.byethost31.com/V8SC4Results.html (No spoilers are visible there if you wish to watch replays first).
Looks like we may already have our champion :shhh:
One note, there were several penalties issued in these two races. Please PM me if you received a penalty and do not understand why.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Warlex

Post by Warlex »

the page is empty, how can I see the results?
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

I raced in the tracks that the login give me, only overwrite the old files.
ps. this is too considered how penalty? :doh:
ACM

Post by ACM »

puttz, did you not receive my runs? I sent mine all the way back on 23rd of December.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Warlex, hit refresh in your browser. It should show up then.

Attention, the results will be updated as I discovered that ACM's email went to my spam folder.

Edit: Results have been updated with ACM's run.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Warlex

Post by Warlex »

I got it from my phone, thanks! :D
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Damn, I forgot to switch track folder in-game and I selected wrong track. And I lost 6 points.

Next time, I'll be more careful.
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I expect a little better result, but this is still good. :) Hope, that I can improve before Bathurst. :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

It is somewhere pathetic, that I was close-to-slowest on fastlaps, but I could still achieve a reasonable tempo, even with very few training. But then let's hope, it'll be a bit quicker next time. ^^
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

I think this week I found the best compromise for practising. Both my race and Time Trial felt good, so I hope I can get Top ten positions or even top 5 :)

puttz, I hope my files were sent early enough. I had troubles sending my zip to you and needed two or three tries until it worked.
ACM

Post by ACM »

I totally cannot believe it. After finishing an awesome run on round 3 complete with trademark finish, I hit F11, then reached for the escape key (so I can save)...only to hit tilde and be taken back to the menu. :headbang: After that I just lost the motivation to "give it my all" for round 4. A shame: I put so much sweat and practice into that run, to make sure everything went smoothly. :ashamed:

Is there no way to recover a save file of a race after a basic mishap like that, for future reference?

(By the way puttz, I accidentally sent the file to you from a different e-mail account.)
Alonso

Post by Alonso »

I'm sad to inform that I'll won't be able to continue this championship. :(
I have big problems attaching files to my mail (had that in the past couple of times).
I was trying to upload round 03&04 and simply couldn't do it.Tried several times but nothing happened.
It's really frustrating to train and drive not knowing will I'll be able to send files.
I really like this compo, but I hope you understand my problem.
maclape

Post by maclape »

Alonso wrote:I'm sad to inform that I'll won't be able to continue this championship. :(
I have big problems attaching files to my mail (had that in the past couple of times).
I was trying to upload round 03&04 and simply couldn't do it.Tried several times but nothing happened.
It's really frustrating to train and drive not knowing will I'll be able to send files.
I really like this compo, but I hope you understand my problem.
Why don't you try uploading the zip file to this thread (encrypted with the password given to puttz via private message)?
Alonso

Post by Alonso »

maclape wrote: Why don't you try uploading the zip file to this thread (encrypted with the password given to puttz via private message)?
To be honest never thought of that.Thanks for the advice.I'll see what puttz's view on that.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Yeah, I can make an exception for that. If you find that your email can properly do uploads again, let me know. I can ignore your first login attempt and allow you to log in again because of technical issues.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Warlex

Post by Warlex »

Just made my attempt, hit the wall on Winton, went to the pits, although I didn't need it because I didn't hit hard, and made my worst attempt, 5 seconds slower than my best practice time. :( On the other hand, I made my best run on Phillips, let's see how it goes.

I kind of learned quite a lot watching the replays from round 1, guess I improved my skills, I'm proud of that.. hehe :D
Buka

Post by Buka »

@Alonso There is simple solution to solve your problem: register another email address. ;)
Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Buka wrote:@Alonso There is simple solution to solve your problem: register another email address. ;)
Yep did that, but the problem stayed the same, although both addresses where related to google (I assume that was the problem), so I revived a (very) old address and the upload went fairly smooth.
Thanks guys for your help.
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

So this one will be probably a DQ :mad:
It was just horrible :weep:
ACM

Post by ACM »

I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask, just can I please be granted another attempt at round 3? The fact that I was prevented from saving because I hit one key below escape continues to frustrate me.
puttz

Post by puttz »

Hate to be the bad guy, but no, sorry, I can't grant a rerun for that :shake:
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff