GeneRally Touring Car Championship Season 4 by GRMFED

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
akouk

Re: GeneRally Touring Car Championship Season 4 by GRMFED

Post by akouk »

my 10KM was good, hope to fight for a podium place :cool2: . My 20KM was slow and nervus up tp the pit stop; 2nd part was ok, just overall not as fast as it should. Had also done some R&D (race+development) but wasn't convinced that the car was actually improoved, so I let it sleep for now.

good luck!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I deeply apologize, results and login for next round will be today evening/night (before midnight I believe). I'm very busy. :sorry:
MD

Post by MD »

Ivo Porč wrote:I deeply apologize, results and login for next round will be today evening/night (before midnight I believe). I'm very busy. :sorry:
Ones who followed the soap-opera around GTCC do know it and would absolutely understend. I'm sure, we can wait ;)
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

OK, results are up. I apologize for the delay again.

The races were quite interesting, short one was very thigh (just 17 seconds between 1st and last :bg:) with amazing battle of mid-field, and second was not worse, because this time top 4 drivers were fighting like on death. :shock: Which made all championships again title bit more interesting. Congrats to all!

Next thing, we had finally race almost without troubles and penalties, only one exemption are two young Russian drivers, who made lot of mistakes in pitting operations, no matter that I asked Buka (team manager of both their teams) to explain it them for sure the right ways and Buka did it AFAIK. :sorry:

Next race is in Brno. :) I cannot wait for it, it will be my first official race there in career :trampo: (if I not count one F1 testing). :shhh: Race will be sunny and login is opened. Deadline at GMT midnight on Friday, 21st May! And btw don't forget to check ballast table before your race and update carpacks. ;)

Have fun. :wave:
MD

Post by MD »

I wasn't that fast again, I really don't feel the Chevy mine after the tuning. I hope Brno will be a better race for me.
On the other hand it was a fabulous fight again between Magenta Eurosport and RKR. I really cannot understand how fast you are, guys :hattip:
Congratulations for Rich K. and Luketes ;)
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I´m going to return for race in Brno :hide:
Buka

Post by Buka »

Both PEB and Strona are warned again. ;) BTW, Ivo, if Strona has 2 finishes on 11th place (not during the same round), does it mean that SRT Team earned some money from Starbucks?

As for me, I'm very happy with my 2 fifth places, SMJ is much better now so why not to fight for podium now in Brno?

Also I want to congratulate RKR's and Magenta's drivers. You are as fast as usual. Fantastic fight between you this time. :clap:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Buka wrote:Both PEB and Strona are warned again. ;)
Thanks. :bg:
Buka wrote:BTW, Ivo, if Strona has 2 finishes on 11th place (not during the same round), does it mean that SRT Team earned some money from Starbucks?
Yes, if I understod it well. :)
akouk

Post by akouk »

:winner: great job Luketes, (& Rich.K of cource :hattip: )
Magenta won this round :woohoo: I see that I had better chickane exit that the rest; little bad that I couldn't make the best out of it; but
I'm happy we fought back!! :drink:
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

Well done to Magenta, I had a feeling this round would be a little more difficult for us, two very different characteristics of the cars yet such a close on-going race, this is what racing is all about, good luck at Brno :up:

Rich.K :D
Buka

Post by Buka »

Top right corner is soooo difficult, isn't it? Can't wait to go further.

BTW, damn mybookface is here again. 2 out of 3 times I tried to enter GRMFed site i was moved there :headbang:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Really? :sorry: I never had the ''luck'' to see it on the site.

BTW the trees in top-right of Brno are very realistic, they really create there this half-covered view. I was once on the grass stand there behind the straight watching MotoGP. I wanted to see Mick Doohan, but he crashed and directly in the end of the straight in the top-right curve in front of our eyes. :weep:
akouk

Post by akouk »

I had two good races :D Long race had a few double team traffic which I cleared relativ successfully. Final score was good but not much of a BL though. Short race didn't have mistakes. I felt confident through the shickane sections and I enjoyed this event a lot :flip:

good luck :bg:
MD

Post by MD »

@akouk:
akouk wrote:I had two good races :D
Magenta will fight for victory again :D

I've sent my races too. Sometimes I slided out the ideal way but I could catch some pretty good laps (especially in long race). I wasn't that fast but I'm hoping for points again ^___^
Good luck for everyone who's not sent the races yet.

Uhm... and BTW: are there any possibilities of some rainy day on the races in come? I've never ever raced on wet tarmac :shy:
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

Good track, my races we're good no errors but could of been quicker in both overall, the RKR machine really needs hustling round this circuit, good luck everyone :mrgreen: :up:
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Madd Dogg wrote:Uhm... and BTW: are there any possibilities of some rainy day on the races in come? I've never ever raced on wet tarmac
:iagree:

Round 6 both races done! How they went? Well: The Durex lawn mower was in action again! :)
Attachments
Slide long, slide far!
Slide long, slide far!
crash.gif (293.13 KiB) Viewed 4588 times
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

only the second time ive ever raced a compo on a track i made (interesting comments above:D )

both races had a mistake tho :( so not expecting any help racing 'at home' and only just found time to make the deadline for the long race :cool2:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Results up. :) Congrats to all in finish. :bg:

Next round in USA will have wet short race. :!: Don't forget to apply all files in login files, to use wet tyres in the short one and check ballast settings. :)
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

dang, just missed the points again! curse those two mistakes :rage:

oh well, just have to try again, on another of my tracks...
MD

Post by MD »

O Hai!

Great race. 4 points for Team Miskolc. Not the best but I'm happy ^__^
Congratulations for akouk and alexwolf. nice driving, guys. :bg: And BTW an other congratulation for Rich K. because of the tactics :flip: Genius :bowdown:

Next will be Road America. One of my favourites :D Have a nice practice and watch out for the deers :!:
akouk

Post by akouk »

I' m happy that I acheived one objective, namely to get a a win, even though alexwolf79 gained a few points at me overall. Congrats to alexwolf79 for the fast race! Mine had more errors than I remembered. I was surprized by Rich.K pit strategy.
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

Congrats to the winners, tried a different strategy and thought maybe the strategy would pay off on our car as we are running less downforce, I guess I added a bit of spice in the race hah, think I may struggle to race this week as my laptop broke over the weekend and might have to kindly ask my other half to borrow her laptop later this week with a bit of luck.... :flip:
Rich.K

Post by Rich.K »

Managed to race this week :drunken:

The wet race was awesome never done one before, went well I think, the dry race was fast but for sure the AI's round this circuit don't allow you much room to pass without trying to force you off the circuit! :drunken:

Good luck everyone :bg:
akouk

Post by akouk »

very nice event :up:
I did a good short race, although I made a slow lap-2. The long race had some traffic that slowed me down on lap-6, that cost me a couple of secs :down: .I tried to recover after that, let's wait & see how I did :flip:
good luck
:hattip:
MD

Post by MD »

I couldn't run the races now :(