[cir] Tavmas GP

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
MattyG

[cir] Tavmas GP

Post by MattyG »

Hey this is a newish track, just a small simple looking track, with a smooth look to it and not too much detail here....hope you enjoy hotlapping it or whatever you want :)

any comments are welcome
Attachments
Screen
Screen
Tavmas GP.rar
the track
(47.58 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
thegreatfalcon

Re: [cir] Tavmas GP

Post by thegreatfalcon »

Very old stylish but it's well made for it's style let's say...
kart_fahrer

Post by kart_fahrer »

i agree with you tgf. :)
MattyG

Post by MattyG »

Thank you for you comments, yeah thats kinda what i went for. A old classic style gr track, it has been sitting in my unfinished track folder for months lol. :)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I like it very much, layout is cool and the bus-stop chicane can be very fast (but never easy).

I have just note about placing objects - the stands on f/s straight are off. The people there can see nothing from track, just the pits. The stands would fit much better to place of Dunlop banner (but parallel to the concrete wall & path near closest turn) - they would see whole track and it would be few steps from parking. And the Dunlop banner should go on the original place of the stands, just up-side-down (letters turned to be readable from view of spectators). ;)

And btw the lmap cars are little bit oversized. :shhh:
MattyG

Post by MattyG »

Ivo Porč wrote:And btw the lmap cars are little bit oversized. :shhh:
yeah i could'nt get them right really, i tried to resize them but then they looked a bit odd, i was going to re draw them, but thought they would look better bigger, (so you could see more detail of them)

@ i do very much agree with you about the stands location, i really should of changed that but didnt. :nod:

Other then that thank you very much ivo, for you kind comments and very good advice of were i should of place a few things :cool2: