[cir] Valencini

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Valencini

Post by Bouncebackability »

I have a feeling this is the first track I have posted since 2014. May be wrong I couldn't find where to see a list of topics I created...

However this track has lingered in my mind for years, as do a few others, for little mini versions of well known real world tracks. I previously made a GB WT track based on Silverstone, and a mini Nurburgring. This one based on the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia i've visited on a few occasions.

I'm pretty rusty, and dont remember many of the techniques i used to use or be accustomed to, but the teaser of GR2 made me dust off an install and load up the trackeditor.

I realise some areas look sparse even to me, and I think that is just down to practice/age limiting my imagination (and i'm too scared to try lmap cars lol)

But i hope you enjoy regardless.
Valencini.jpg
Attachments
Valencini.rar
(50.31 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Kikwik

Re: [cir] Valencini

Post by Kikwik »

Very nice track ! :bg:

Reminds me of the style of Trigger Happy, neat, clean and simple yet effective.

We recognise well the layout of Valencia in a cute mini simplified version. Added to my Mini RW folder and enjoying it. :goodvibes:

No areas is lacking in any way to my eyes.

Also AI is solid, no problem on this side.

Thanks BBA ! :bsmile:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Great to see something new from your workshop. :goal:

It's beautiful petit rwl, well done sir! :up: Maybe I can imagine the layout a little bit narrower (like the original)? I hope it won't make you angry, but I admire most the top-left, wonderful. :meditate: And overall the landscape looks to me balanced & harmonic, very nice. :bg:
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

Thanks for the kind reviews guys!

Interesting you mentioned the width, I'd played some of my old tracks ahead of this and I kept thinking I made many of them too narrow. Maybe I overcompensated here then