Downloaded Tracks Preview Thumbnail

Browse FAQ, ask other guys for help with your issue or post a hint here.
Ruttagger

Downloaded Tracks Preview Thumbnail

Post by Ruttagger »

I realize I'm about 15 years late to the party but I just discovered this game.

I have GeneRally 2 installed and I am currently finding tracks in here from GeneRally 1 and putting them in the correct folder. I'm having no issues loading them and playing them but they all have a generic thumbnail from the games menu. It would be awesome for a screenshot to show up when selecting the tracks like it does for the new tracks.
Kikwik

Re: Downloaded Tracks Preview Thumbnail

Post by Kikwik »

Hello Ruttagger, never too late to the party though the buffet is near empty and most people have already left. :D

But for a first-timer there's so much to discover ! Don't hesitate to check the GR Database for all your GR needs.

If you want to have a preview of a track, simply right click on it, and you'll have the picture and lot of other useful infos. If you left click on the author, you may find some useful or funny messages too.

I have a "GR Best Of" folder and I can share it with you if you want. I can upload it on the GR Database if other people are interested too.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Great to hear you found this gem! Kikwik is talking about GR1, Ruttager about GR2. :) It's not a case of needing help, it's just the way it currently is in GR2.
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Oh thanks TuomoH, I've misread the post. :sweatdrop:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database