Merged Double Reply

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
Martyn

Merged Double Reply

Post by Martyn »

What is the time limit for post's not to be merged? In This Thread I want to be able to link to everyone's posts to make the thread easier to follow, so I'd like it for my video to not be in the first post. Is this possible?
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Thunderstrucker

Re: Merged Double Reply

Post by Thunderstrucker »

24 hours, I guess :scratch:
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

The limit is 15 minutes as stated here - unless somebody reply after your post of course.

It means, that user cannot flood a thread in short time by number of posts without responses of others - double/triple posts (without responses it's not discussion and this place is supposed to be discussion forum) and he cannot flood the thread by high number of attachments too (1 post per 15 mins = only 5 attachments per 15 mins otherwise over-limit will be deleted by moderator), so it's try to force us to use posts and also attachments by reasonable way (e.g. not a small single screen for each car in a carpack, when they all can be in in one bigger picture). The feature is of course deactivated for restoring areas, where the a track/carmaker or Longbow needs to post more replies in row in shorter time period.

But for you in the particular thread I exceptionally sorted that out (exemption, if reasonable, is usually worth to be done). ;)

And btw, Martyn, isn't your signature kinda outdated? :mrgreen:
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Ivo Porč wrote:And btw, Martyn, isn't your signature kinda outdated? :mrgreen:
Still no version 1.06 ;)

Suppose it is, but will think of something awesome before changing it
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!