GRIF on Andriod

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
Martyn

GRIF on Andriod

Post by Martyn »

I recentlt stumbled accross This while searching for an app to read forums on my Android device. Unfortunatly it requires the forum admins to do something, don't understand what.

Is there another way of accessing GRIF on a mobile device without using the internet browser?
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: GRIF on Andriod

Post by Trigger Happy »

No, isn't, just mobile browsers.

And about particularly this mentioned service - basically I'd not be happy to support here any app, which would require members to pay something to a 3rd party for browsing here and give to the company somehow access to privacy details of members (I guess login would have to be done via some their interface), even if it would be just alternative option how to browse here.
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

Maybe mobile version forum by means of plugin?
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Trigger Happy wrote:No, isn't, just mobile browsers.

And about particularly this mentioned service - basically I'd not be happy to support here any app, which would require members to pay something to a 3rd party for browsing here and give to the company somehow access to privacy details of members (I guess login would have to be done via some their interface), even if it would be just alternative option how to browse here.
That's why I asked if there was another way. Ideally if there was a free one that anyone knew of then I'd like it if they would let us know :)

I'm pretty sure most people would be willing to pay a one off fee for a similar app to this, but only if the money would go toward the development of GR. I know this is impossible (or at least a VERY long shot)
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

Please don't make a tapatalk version of a forum, cos at my ICS crashing :)
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Well, the most of the guys (hopefully) don't need it. Me, too. ;) :P