Hello and welcome, friends!

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
thanh1993

Hello everyone

Post by thanh1993 »

Hello everyone, I'm Thanh and this is the first time i take part in this forum, i hope will add many friend to talk :) share to the other one about my passion
tan1998

Hello everyone

Post by tan1998 »

I currently work for Odeon Cinema in Cardiff. What do you guys do with your days?
Elharter
Section owner

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Elharter »

Im developing GeneRacing ... a sequel to Generally :)
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Hello and welcome, friends!

Post by Herbal »

Howdy, guys! Just jumped in to say hi to you. No worries, I've become busy with some reallife projects and hard to find time for GR. Actually in the last year I've started wandering on Hungarian Blue Trail, and that takes most of my free weekends. Fortunately it goes along pretty well, with the current pace we can end it in about 2-3 years.

So it is just a quick reminder that I'm alive, even if I'm inactive for long. :)
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
vira lata
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by vira lata »

Hi all, i'm very happy to see you all again guys, my old GeneRally's friends!!! :goal:
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello Vira Lata, welcome to you who brought so many realistic looking tracks to GR ! :wave:

I was impressed by your work when I saw it for the first time, really. And I appreciate long tracks as yours like Iron Butterfly, even more when it's so well made. And they are not only eye-candy, but also fun to drive. It's a pleasure for me to thank you for your tracks and dedication to GR by this post. :hattip:

You have to know though that there are not many people active on here now since 2015-16, but there are a few ones who post something from time to time, and some who look faithfully and without being noticed new posts, you know who you are. ;)

Also, I will send you by PM the link to the GeneRally Database, where all tracks, cars, tools, palettes, sounds, etc etc, are gathered in one place.

Elharter is making GeneRacing, an unofficial GR2 and there is an active polish and international community on Discord, GRPL (mostly for competitions). You may ask Lorenzo if you want to join.

Here it is for GR news. :)

I'm happy to see you here also, have a nice day ! :bsmile:
vira lata
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by vira lata »

Hi everyone! It's only me or someone else see the Tesla's Cibertruck as a pure Generally shape style?
kmnn92

Post by kmnn92 »

Hi people! I know it's a long shot, but I'm sure some of them still here! It's a pleasure and a good feeling to see the forum stilL working!

My name is Christian and im brazilian. My nickname back them, which I used for events was ChristianBGR. I used to be very active (even addicted so to say) playing Generally 15 years ago! It was before I start my bachelor studies, so by now I'm even writting my Master Thesis haha! I always like simple games and now, living in other country and with Corona issues seems pretty good idea to have a Hobby which can be done indoors.

My question is, still the World Rankingl being updated? There is any Championship still going on? How is all going?

Good to see you mates! xoxo
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Hello there! :wave: It's always cool to see returning members.

Unfortunately the last year that the GeneRally World Ranking was active was 2017. However, there is still racing action at the GR Poland Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/3pqsD9n
Since 2002 // #266 Lonkero [roa] NEW ... #265 Vihervaara [stc] .. #264 Paahde [cir]
My GR site .. Track Editor Tutorial for GeneRally