2015 GRIF Formula One Prediction Game

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: 2015 GRIF Formula One Prediction Game

Post by Bouncebackability »

Doh for the first time I forgot to do this in time! At least quali hasn't started yet

Ros
Ham
Vet
Bot
Rai
Mas
Per
Ric
Hul
Ver

Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

And so concludes another season, and we have another new champion in RobertRacer, congratulations :winner:

The race itself was won my 1nsane, who claimed his 4th win of the year, my mistake in missing the practice deadline meant I lost 2nd place overall to last seasons champion SGroe.

I've also now corrected TheGrimeloid and ACM's results from Mexico.

Thanks to all 16 who took part through the year, and special thanks to RobertRacer, ivaneurope, 1nsane, ACM and SGroe who all took part in every round :bg:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Yes! In my first full year (last year I started in Barcelona) I won the championship. :heyea: I had much better results then last year, it mostly this season was easy to predict. Mercedes>Ferrari>Williams etc. I hope to defend my title next year, and that it'll become harder. :misch:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Hmm, 4 race victories and still just sixth... Shows how my predictions either were good or just bad. :D Hopefully next year will be a bit more interesting on prediction side as well, as this constand Hamilton, Rosberg, Vettel trio in the same order was getting dull. Like the whole F1 season, really... Congrats to the top 3, those are some big points right there.
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
SGroe

Post by SGroe »

@Bouncebackability: Thanks for organizing the prediction game. It is fun. :bg:
@RobertRacer: Well done!