Part One: Early Days (2003-2004)
Date = original release date.
Code: Select all
DATE TYPE TRACK 19-08-2003 [stc] ParkCity 30-08-2003 [cir] ThruxStone 14-10-2003 [cir] Etana 31-10-2003 [cir] Elukka 01-11-2003 [cir] Rantasika 30-11-2003 [cir] Isle of Pahkis 07-12-2003 [cir] Forest Lake 28-12-2003 [cir] Autumn Ring 09-01-2004 [cir] Alpha Park 29-01-2004 [cir] Qu's Marsh 01-03-2004 [cir] Riq 02-03-2004 [cir] [stc] FS 05-03-2004 [cir] Trellering 27-03-2004 [cir] Erä-Jorma 02-04-2004 [cir] Puijo 1990 16-04-2004 [cir] Öllökkä 26-04-2004 [cir] Tiles de res 09-06-2004 [stc] Mog 14-06-2004 [cir] North Coast National Raceway 14-07-2004 [tpk] Haiku Une: [cir] Florida Raceway v2 [cir] Jewr Raceway v2 [cir] Doobuu v2 [cir] [rwl] Alastaro 16-08-2004 [cir] Beta Park 27-08-2004 [cir] [roa] Sadetta 05-09-2004 [ovl] 1221-a-b 19-09-2004 [cir] Gamma Park 27-09-2004 [cir] Omnislash 15-10-2004 [cir] [ovl] Kupo Nut 18-10-2004 [cir] [roa] Jöölinki 25-10-2004 [cir] [oth] Aqua Canyon 24-10-2004 [cir] Flow Park 04-11-2004 [cir] Burns 26-11-2004 [cir] Goa-753
- Isle of Pahkis: I think I did a v2 of this track, but apparently I didn't. Huh.
- Autumn Ring: Both v1 and the very slightly changed v1.1 included.
- Alpha Park: Started my "Greek park" series. This is v1, v2 is in a later pack.
- Qu's Marsh: One of the best tracks I've done IMO.
- FS: Two AI lines included. IIRC really fast cars struggled to slow down for the hairpin.
- Öllökkä: Important track as this was the first time I really combined Hmap with the layout
- Tiles de res: For some reason the new version of GR didn't show the track properly, so I had to change the POV slightly.
- Haiku Une: My first track pack. Has new versions of my early tracks plus my first (and only) real world track.
- Beta Park: Another favourite of mine.
- 1221-a-b: Just a concept track.
- Omnislash: For hotlap purposes only.
- AquaCanyon: Another concept track.
NOT included in this pack: Florida (v1), Doobuu (v1), Päiväranta, ExtremeBay, Jewr Raceway (v1), 822 Raceway, Deep Forest Raceway, Igelkott. These tracks were just so horrible, I can't see any reason why you would want these...
Part Two: Caught in the Middle (2005)
Code: Select all
DATE TYPE TRACK 29-01-2005 [cir] Kalakukko Ring 14-02-2005 [cir] EVO-ring 21-02-2005 [ovl] Drivable Go 10-03-2005 [cir] Eqoy 27-03-2005 [cir] Gabby 30-03-2005 [cir] XWP Raceway 12-04-2005 [cir] [ovl] Juks 18-04-2005 [cir] Injection 23-04-2005 [cir] Delta Park 28-04-2005 [oth] Pahkis Drag Strip 01-05-2005 [roa] III 10-05-2005 [cir] Clio Salt 12-05-2005 [cir] Hope 15-05-2005 [cir] [roa] Ultimate Ring
Clearly some increase in quality (or at least track size) as this pack only has 14 tracks compared to the 34 of Part One...
- Drivable Go: My attempt at combining oval with some interesting elevation changes.
- Eqoy: Three layouts (actually two); w/ the bridge, w/o the bridge and an "oval" version.
- Juks: Two layouts; normal and "oval".
- Injection: I had done pretty much exclusively just small-ish tracks, I think this one was made because someone asked me to do a larger WS track.
- Delta Park: I really like this one.
- Pahkis Drag Strip: One "lap" racing only, has two different POVs.
- Hope: Probably the most extreme Hmap/layout combo I ever made.
- Ultimate Ring: Two layouts, International and National. Another large WS track.
Part Three: Winding Down (2005-2009)
Code: Select all
DATE TYPE TRACK 08-06-2005 [tpk] Pahkasika REloaded [cir] Qu's Marsh v2 [cir] Trellering v2 [cir] Tiles de Res v2 [cir] North Coast v2 [cir] [ovl] Kupo Nut v1.5 [ovl] Kupo Nut-L [cir] Jöölinki v2 [ovl] Lifoval [stc] Mog v1.5 [ral] P-R 17-07-2005 [rax] Axye 27-08-2005 [cir] Önnelli 14-09-2005 [cir] Gabby2 26-09-2005 [cir] Zeta Park 29-09-2005 [cir] Undrivable GO 13-10-2005 [ovl] Afin 15-10-2005 [cir] Epsilon Park 27-10-2005 [cir] [ovl] JTM Motorpark 16-11-2005 [cir] Ide 08-07-2006 [cir] Alpha Park 2 22-05-2007 [cir] Omega Park 01-10-2007 [cir] Eta Park 27-07-2008 [stc] Kyzio 17-07-2009 [cir] Rioish xx-xx-xxxx [cir] Theta Park
- Pahkasika REloaded: Track pack full of remakes, with either big improvements over the original tracks or re-imagining the original concept.
- Tiles de res v2: Like v1, had to change the POV to see the whole track.
- P-R: Rally time! This was just a bonus track for the track pack.
- Axye: Once I had done P-R, I just couldn't leave it there. A figure-8 rallycross style track.
- Önnelli: Two layouts; normal and reverse. Reverse wasn't my idea, so thanks to whoever left that comment.
- Undrivable GO: One of the smallest tracks I've done.
- Afin: How to make a rectangle interesting? Here's my try...
- JTM Motorpark: Two layouts.
- Ide: Somewhat concept track. IIRC the chicanes can be taken flatout if driving with just the right line.
- Alpha Park v2: removed the ugly text from the track
- Omega Park: T1 is the best corner I've done.
- Kyzio: I wanted to make a street circuit, so this came out.
- Rioish: My last track release at RSC.
- Theta Park: For some reason I don't have this track's release date written down.
Almost all of these tracks were designed for the original Formula, so please drive that to get the full experience. Please feel free to use ANY of these tracks for competitions as long as I am credited (for competition purposes only, you can also modify the tracks slightly, ie. add/remove sunken tyres, modify checkpoints etc.). Enjoy!