Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
- Location: Poland
Next creation: Circuito de Jerez
Two layouts: GP & Motorcycle.
- (186.09 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 pm
Yes! Thank you so much, perfect! I was waiting this one for so long!
Listen to my favourite song here
And subscribe to my YouTube account here
- Posts: 1853
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm
- Location: Germany
That was fast, another track released after a week.... I have not much to say about your work, when a new one comes out, it's (almost) always as excellent as the previous tracks. Same at the cars as you proved it with the Star Wars pack.
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:54 pm
- Location: CZE
Very drivable, very nice, so perfect work!
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm
- Location: Montreal ,Canada
Now, i need someone to make a Williams FW19 and a Ferrari F310B.
Very well done, if you were an athlete who had this consistent excellence, you'd be a very rich man!!
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm
- Location: No one knows.
Love it Maciej! Superb!
Thanks for the doing it and improve all teh previous versions.
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 pm
- Location: Poland
Excellent as always, Nurburgring please
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 pm
- Location: Salvador, Bahia
I need to re download the game for test it...
But still a old version...
in future i will test if comes a new version... but excelent work.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:28 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Good rwl track, but the starting grid looks a bit strange...
GeneRally looks like any racing game. It just got a smaller price and smaller cars