Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
- Location: Poland
New track: Killarney Motor Racing Circuit
in South Africa.
- (90.07 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 pm
- Location: Poland
Good track, like always. I like surroundings - it's very detailed and overall looks very good.
I would write "awesome", "fantastic" but every your track is on high level, so I'll skip it.
- Posts: 815
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 pm
- Location: Croatia
Beautiful track! It caught my eye on instant. VEry good job!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am
- Location: Lithuania
Perfect track as always
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm
- Location: Resende - RJ - Brazil
Awesome is a normal job of Maciej1...11/10 CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 pm
- Location: DOINK BRAH!
It was about damn time to someone make a South African track other than Kyalami, Durban and Welkom road course. Loved it! BRILLIANT! That deserve a ToM nomination.
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott
"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed
"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave
"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 pm
- Location: FRANCE
Pixels are stronger than polys!
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 pm
- Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Simply amazing 5/5
Working at the Top Gear Game series circuits, wish me luck! :D
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 am
- Location: Toruń, Poland
For me this is 4/5 okay, this is very good track, but i see errors. 1st is snaked walls, for me its to much thick. Next error is dithering of track. This is doesn't perfect. Light asphalt is on places when we drive, okay this is litle error, but i don't like this very much. The most error for me is monotonous dithering of grass. Tere is same in all your track, like this unperfect cars. Mybe this is time for changes?
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:53 pm
Great level of detail! I can look multiple times and keep discovering new things, i like that
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:01 am
- Location: South Africa
Awesome! very nice I live about 3km away from killarney.
very well reproduced! 10/10