Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
- Location: Poland
It's time to visit Sochi Autodrom
- (95.74 KiB) Downloaded 617 times
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 am
- Location: Toruń, Poland
This is first time when in do that:
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:43 pm
- Location: Chennai, India
Excellent track, love the environment, but I'd say its a tad difficult to drive...the thick white lines on the sides are very distracting and merges with the white concrete walls...maybe do something about that, please?
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 pm
- Location: Argentina
"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened. We live in a world where everything you know is wrong."
-Alex Mason, CoD Black Ops
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:11 pm
This is amazing! Thank You!!!! I love it!
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm
- Location: No one knows.
As usual mate. Top Job. Thanks.
- Posts: 1364
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm
- Location: Varna, Bulgaria
This completes the 2014 F1 Trackpack.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm
- Location: Czech Republic
Such detail, such top track.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am
- Location: Lithuania
I've been expecting this
Top class work, as usual
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
- Posts: 1634
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 am
- Location: Polska, Poland
4/5 because sunk tyres is too close and car fly above the track when I try little cut.
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:40 am
- Location: Poland
The buildings made of gates are fantastic.
Impressive work, as usual.