Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
- Location: Poland
New urban circuit: Dalea City
- Dalea City.zip
- (639.62 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 pm
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 1607
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm
- Location: Czech Republic
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am
- Location: Japan
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am
- Location: Rendsburg, Germany
The lower part, means the street near the water is so great! perfect!
And look at the object placement! The giant wheel in the top left (made with boats)...simply incredible
Just one point: IMO the track is a bit too long, i would prefer a shorter lenght
But still 5/5
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 pm
- Location: Germany, Nürburg
Almost perfect track!
But I would have made the direction clockwise, because the pitentry would be a better exit. Still 5/5 !
Please visit my Generally Page: Here
What will I do next? Find it on my website! - Now you can see my "W.i.P.'s" !!
Ich liebe dich, Dynamo!
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:54 pm
- Location: CZE
I cannot understand, how you could manage to put in the top-right quarter of map so many layout options which perfectly work and look absolutely natural at same time. Unbelievable.