Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
- Location: Poland
Next track: Everland Speedway
in South Korea.
In .zip four configurations.
- (417.65 KiB) Downloaded 587 times
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:35 pm
- Location: Polska, Poland; Wrocław
Perfect track as always
! You're one of my favourite trackmakers.
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 pm
- Location: Germany
The bonus would have been if you have added the North-East part of the track (with the bridge part only), but it is good nevertheless.
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm
- Location: No one knows.
WOW! Love it Maciej1! Thanks for the work!
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:53 pm
- Location: Rio, Brazil
Great work, as usual, but the shorter layouts don't work on a 4:3 Rate Resolution... :/
...Pátria amada, BRASIL!
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 pm
- Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands.
This is AWESOME!
To finish first, first you have to finish!