[stg] [roa] Kaffeehaus Bergrennen

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
MidnightRunner

[stg] [roa] Kaffeehaus Bergrennen

Post by MidnightRunner »

"A simple S-shaped, hillclimb track. Starting near to the farms at the valley, the track runs trough a bumpy ride in a backroad up the localy famous coffeehouse, where it goes into a twisty single-lane road after a road cone chicane."

This project is a bit old, starting in around 2018 as part of the now defunct Z-Loop Project, but in the end I removed the loop part and turned it into a hillclimb track like some others parallel tracks I was working on back then, one of them being part of Osatlah pack. Sometime in 2019 I've done some changes, but I can't really remember what was it exactly, besides changing the chicane.

The track has an AI line, but it was made with the General car, so don't hold your breath when it comes to using it with something else.
Attachments
Bergrennen-Kaffeehaus.rar
(68.03 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
s00.png
Szmajli

Re: [stg] [roa] Kaffeehaus Bergrennen

Post by Szmajli »

Hill climbs, rally stages, or complete rallies are always welcommed! Nice work!
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [stg] [roa] Kaffeehaus Bergrennen

Post by TuomoH »

This is a very nice stage! I especially like how the crowds of people look like but it's fun to drive too. Good job! :bg:

Btw, it'd be cool to get more tarmac stages. :hiya: