[cir] [ral] [tpk] Kelwerville

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Danador12

[cir] [ral] [tpk] Kelwerville

Post by Danador12 »

Kelwerville is the second circuit of 4 of the complex of the water basin. (Work in progess for the other :meditate: ) The track takes place near the little homonym village. I upload three different layouts:
1) The normal layout;
2) the reverse layout;
(I don't know which one is better to drive, so i upload both. Anyway, I think the normal version but how can i decide the directions of the tracks? lately i'm often building tracks into a direction and then, while testing, i decide to rotate the direction) :flip:
3) an offroad version, just for fun. I like the idea to curve behind the stand, near the ticket office :mrgreen:

the first two layouts should be played in fullscreen mode, while the third MUST be played in fullscreen mode at 1920x1080 otherwise it happens what it happened while i was taking the screen :flip: :flip: :flip:

I hope you'll enjoy, see you guys! Feel free to write anything in the comment :bg:
Attachments
Kelwerville.jpg
KelOffRoad.jpg
Kelwerville.rar
(103.24 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [ral] [tpk] Kelwerville

Post by TuomoH »

Another cool layout. First, I liked the reversed version but after racing I changed my mind - the original version is better. :)

Visually the track works but maybe some places are a bit empty. I personally would add more people but that's just me. The offroad version is a neat addition but nothing too special - I think the main track is the beef here! :nod:

I like the banked corners but the hmap has problems near the water, same as with Kelwer Basin. In fact, I found it waaay too easy to drive over the wall into the water in the original version! :doh: Btw, why is the start at the opposite side of the track than the pits for the original version?

As for the AI, at the original version it works good enough so no complaints there. For the reversed version, it isn't as good, as it jumps the sunken tyre ball at the middle section. Also, I kept hearing quite a lot of crashing sounds for the reversed version. For the offroad version (I used General here, otherwise I used Formula) the AI keeps hitting the last stand. :2c:

You've improved hugely since your first tracks! Keep up the good work. :up: :up: