[rwl][cir] Autodrom Brno

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
maka

[rwl][cir] Autodrom Brno

Post by maka »

Hello, It's been long time since i've made some track, but after years i decided to make some. It is Autodrom Brno in my country Czech Republic. Moto GP will not be there for few years. The reason is bad surface. :doh:
I'll be happy if you have some comments or tips.
Attachments
brno.JPG
Brno.rar
(80.41 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Lorenzo

Re: [rwl][cir] Autodrom Brno

Post by Lorenzo »

Very similar to Areen's track but a few corners seem to be a bit more pronounced... we've got so many versions of Brno now it's hard to tell which is the best but this one is a strong contestant ;)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Lorenzo wrote:... we've got so many versions of Brno now it's hard to tell which is the best but this one is a strong contestant ;)
:iagree:
Thank you brother for your great effort, I totally agree with what Lorenzo said above. :bg:
How about SOMEBODY make a new version of Autodrom Most as well? :hide:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I just had a short championship with these four new tracks of yours and decided to give one comment. I chose Brno for my comment because it was my favorite of them! :bg:

All of them are great rwl tracks, and have only slight issues. I felt that the AI (using original Formula) was a bit slow at Estoril (top section with the chicane) and Rio (the second half). Furthermore, the pit entrance at Most is dangerous - an AI torpedoed me to the wrong side of the pit wall when I was supposed to pit. :shout: Rio is my least favorite but that's because I'm not a fan of such layout with too long straights. :shrug:

At any rate, this is a great bunch of tracks, keep up the good work! :up: