[rwl] [cir] Autodrom Most

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
maka

[rwl] [cir] Autodrom Most

Post by maka »

Hello, here is my newest track. Quite fast, quite narrow, quite dengerous Autodrom Most in Czech Republic (Be careful in pits). Give me some tip, advice, comment... I will be happy.
Attachments
most.jpg
Most.rar
(84.27 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Last edited by maka on Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gzehoo

Re: Autodrom Most

Post by Gzehoo »

I remember only one version of Autodrom Most (made by Milek) which wasn't released on GRIF, only on our GRPL forum in the past.

But nice to see you made this less known track in Czech Republic.
Are you going to make any other less known rwl?
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

Really think you've done a fantastic job with this circuit both visually and driving wise. I've not tested with AI but I can really feel the technical challenge of a lot of the corners during hotlapping.

The only thing I could have suggested was perhaps exaggerating Turns 6,7,8,9 to be a little more challenging but really, given how long of a layout it is to fit in GR, you've done a fantastic job!
View my archived circuits/cars here
maka

Post by maka »

Crowella wrote:Really think you've done a fantastic job with this circuit both visually and driving wise. I've not tested with AI but I can really feel the technical challenge of a lot of the corners during hotlapping.

The only thing I could have suggested was perhaps exaggerating Turns 6,7,8,9 to be a little more challenging but really, given how long of a layout it is to fit in GR, you've done a fantastic job!
Gzehoo wrote:I remember only one version of Autodrom Most (made by Milek) which wasn't released on GRIF, only on our GRPL forum in the past.

But nice to see you made this less known track in Czech Republic.
Are you going to make any other less known rwl?
Thank you guys. I'm working on some tracks, but i have more important things to do. :vsad: I'll make some uprage of this circuit (that corners and pitline). :bg: I just tried to make it in scale. You are right. It is not that challenging it could be.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

A small hint about hmap, the elevation difference between s/f line and eses behind paddock is in reality more or less equal to elevation differrence between top of grandstand bank and level of s/f line. Look at onboard below in 1 min. 55 sec. In your version the downhill in eses is too mild. Everything else I'd say :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUvJf4NWmkU
Gzehoo wrote:I remember only one version of Autodrom Most (made by Milek)...
BBA made a quite decent version a time ago too.
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [cir] Autodrom Most

Post by Black Rebel »

Looks fantasic indeed. Keep on the great work. :bg:
maka

Post by maka »

Hmap fixed, some turns and pitline changed a little bit.
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

What a fantastic effort! It surely stands up to the quality of other versions, maybe this is the best one.
And since you are a fellow Valach :drink: (I live in RpR), I have to say THIS IS the best version :D
Edit: Sorry to bump, read the spoiler to understand my reasons and appologize my once-in-a-lifetime breaking the rules on this server :goodvibes:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)