[tpk] [cir] AllF1L "DLC"

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Danador12

[tpk] [cir] AllF1L "DLC"

Post by Danador12 »

Hi guys, here there are three NEW track that we might consider a sort of "DLC" ( :lol: :lol: :nod: ) of the trackpack i've relased one month ago.

In this .rar you'll find:

-THREE NEW TRACK
-Desfor;
-Nofences;
-Tricky Hill;

(Important informations about them are in the readme in the track pack)

-SOME CORRECTED TRACKS FROM THE ALL FOR ONE TPK
-Hilly Glade (now the POV it's better and it make easier to drive there)
-Mid Mario's R (Eliminated the error in PIT AI, now the cars don't go crashing into the stands after the pit stop
-Posillipo (Erased some of the bushes and trees that made difficult to see the first and the middle sections of the track)

I hope you'll enjoy them. Let me know anything you want in comments! :D :meditate:

P.S: There are several tracks in work in progress, even the last of Kelwer. Sooner or later they'll be online! :goodvibes:
Attachments
Tricky Hill.
Tricky Hill.
Nofences.
Nofences.
Desfor.
Desfor.
AllF1 DLC.rar
(210.9 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [tpk] [cir] AllF1L "DLC"

Post by Black Rebel »

Interesting pack. Some details could be polished, but like them really.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

More good tracks from you. :) All of them are fun to race, even though the AI is too aggressive and cuts too many sunk tyres. I really like the looks of Desfor. The combination of TE and dithering doesn't work for me at Nofences but the track is enjoyable to drive. At Tricky Hill I was first worried when I saw esses that you can straightline but the hmap makes it very interesting. I actually like the way you use hmap at each track. All in all, good job. :bg:

The updates of Hilly Glade and Posillipo do indeed make racing easier. :)

Btw, your readmes have an * at the end but it doesn't refer to anything anymore. ;)
Danador12

Post by Danador12 »

Thanks for the feedbacks!
Details are my "Achilles heel", i know it. So i would like very much some example, maybe i can try to correct them. :yummy:
Tuomo, I realized during my presence on the forum that we have very very similar tastes about tracks. I hate going straightline in esses too. And that's why there's that work on HMap here. Going straightline could be a "prize" for a perfect trajectory, that is not so easy to take. :revs:
Thank you both for the kind words!
TuomoH wrote:I actually like the way you use hmap at each track
Oh thanks! I'm now familiar to GRMHEdit, and i have to say that I enjoy working on HMap more than working on LMap.

TuomoH wrote:The updates of Hilly Glade and Posillipo do indeed make racing easier.
I was sure about that :bg:
TuomoH wrote:your readmes have an * at the end but it doesn't refer to anything anymore.
Yes, a leftover from the old readmes lol
I've also forgotten to upload the readme of Tricky Hill. :rolleyes: