[cir] Maroon Seca

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
MattyG

[cir] Maroon Seca

Post by MattyG »

Maroon Seca, A Simple track located in the United states.

Ai Tested With the original formula

Caution the Hmap is pretty extreme here, only use cars with grip otherwise you'll see cars flying.

Cheers.
Attachments
Maroon Seca.zip
(35.54 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
Maroon Seca.jpg
YoNnie

Re: [cir] Maroon Seca

Post by YoNnie »

Well, Maroon Seca, so I suppose that's isnpired on Laguna Seca, so for me there is missing the most famous corner of this track! Apart from it, it has this feeling of the real one.
About this HMap, i think the little improvement and solution could be to make the some corners a bit banked, to keep cars a bit in the layout, especialy this corner #2 (or #3, depends how we count the corners). Also exit from the pits could be smoother. Overall nice tricky original-style track!
ALL TRACKS
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

I truly adore this track. Since perhaps forever the ideal GR track is considered to be one that is filled to the brim with details in lmap and object placement, preferably with an original concept in layout and/or scenery. Such tracks are amazing, of course, but I think for many of us, at least for me, this is the kind of thing that made us fall in love with GR. This track did a lot in pushing me into making a new track myself. Thank you, Matty, and bravo! :clap:
MattyG

Post by MattyG »

AleksiNir wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:30 pm I truly adore this track. Since perhaps forever the ideal GR track is considered to be one that is filled to the brim with details in lmap and object placement, preferably with an original concept in layout and/or scenery. Such tracks are amazing, of course, but I think for many of us, at least for me, this is the kind of thing that made us fall in love with GR. This track did a lot in pushing me into making a new track myself. Thank you, Matty, and bravo! :clap:
Thank you :) This track was actually the one that made me come back after about 10 years, and made me fall back in love with this game.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

What a lovely hmap we've got here! :yummy: The track is a blast to drive and the simplicity works. I have to admit, though, that I'd add just some little details such as maybe a couple of stones to balance those empty spaces. Again, the AI isn't as strong as I'd like it to be but the most important thing, drivability is spot on. Hope to see more tracks from you! :up: