[cir] Hockenwald

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
maka

[cir] Hockenwald

Post by maka »

Hello
Just some small track. Enjoy :bg:
Attachments
hockenwald.JPG
Hockenwald.rar
(91.35 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
aliman

Re: [cir] Hockenwald

Post by aliman »

YES! Amazing!

Simple small, but easily recognizable. :up:
I always struggle to keep small tracks simple enough and cram them full of objects but this is just... so, so nice.

I've made a WS 120 Hockenheim (old version) and it's pretty much exactly the same angle as this one. :D So now that I'm working on a modern version I think I'll turn it 180 degrees because otherwise it would look just like this. :)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

What a cutie!
I'm just not a fan of this concrete wall making this legendary rounded turn. Maybe it would be better to add hay bale or make it from hay bale only? But it's only one small suggestion, the rest is neat!
ALL TRACKS
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

maka wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:55 amJust some small track.
I doubt that this is just some track... it really reminds me of some other track... :P

I'm also not convinced about how you portrayed the stadium section, it feels a bit awkward to drive through :shrug: But overall it's a sweet little track, I like it!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

As others, I think this is a cool small version of the new Hockenheim, instantly recognizable. I must also join the others saying that the stadium section isn't the best possible. Once I got past the AI, it was too easy to run away from them. They also have problems with pitting - the pit entrance forces them to take a large turn, and when they exit, they tackle other pit crews. Nevertheless, it's a nice idea and the track works overall. :up: