[ral] [stg] JE82 Liderczej

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] [stg] JE82 Liderczej

Post by XYY »

Hello everyone,

After a long silence several people want to revive the Joint Effort Track Project. The nearly finshed track just needed some finishing touches and now there's room for a new JE track. :goodvibes: So for now I'll post this track.

I'm proud to present Liderczej! It's a tricky rally circuit, crossing a creek (and actually going through it) with a backsection on a thin road. The AI line has been tested with the General and with some WRC cars. I rather recommend small cars, the track is "fully packed" with six wide cars like the General. For all rally lovers out there, you can take a look at the stage I included.

Thanks to all the participants who built the track five years ago!
Have fun! :)
Attachments
JE82_Liderczej.zip
(211.77 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
JE82_Liderczej.jpg
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ral] [stg] JE82 Liderczej

Post by TuomoH »

It's wonderful to get this track finally finished! As usual, the team has done great job, and it's a nice addition to my rally track folder. The AI is competetive (of course I just had to test with 6 Generals... :D ) even though the narrow course means they get damaged every now and then. But I'm in trouble too! I tested the stage too but I prefer the course. Looking forward to the next project. :yummy: