[cir] [stu] #GRYDRT21dp

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
oneDMB

[cir] [stu] #GRYDRT21dp

Post by oneDMB »

BACK on the DESERT RACE TRACK
WATER LEVEL: 50 | VIEW ANGEL: 60 | ROTATION: 0 | ZOOM: 105 | WORLD SIZE: 200 | S/F LINE: X |  TRACK LENGTH: 908
WATER LEVEL: 50 | VIEW ANGEL: 60 | ROTATION: 0 | ZOOM: 105 | WORLD SIZE: 200 | S/F LINE: X | TRACK LENGTH: 908
http://trackdb.planet-generally.de/inde ... ack&id=818

DEFTIVITY | INTERNATIONAL
https://deftivity.com
2021 dp
Last edited by oneDMB on Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [stu] #GRYDRT21dp

Post by XYY »

Hello oneDMB!

It's great to see some new users here. However, please also upload the track directly here in this topic, if it's meant to be released here, it can also stuff our servers :)

talking about the track itself: I'm really curious which cars you want to be driven around this track?
Most cars that I know have got horrible grip values for oil (which you used as the surface here). While it looks good (like a really dark tarmac) it's no pleasure to drive this track with e.g. the original cars. Also I'm not a big fan of the 90° view angle, because one can't see anything of the hmap. Actually I like the preview you posted here a lot more than the actual track, as far as the view angle is concerned. Lastly, the track is very narrow and (if it can be called driving) I'm frightened of going with more than one car.

On the good side, I see a lot of potential. I already like quite much what you have done with the landmap visually (e.g. kerbs, white lines). Also you had some good ideas with the scenery, I think it's mostly fitting well to each other and it gives a nice atmosphere. I found the speedometers in the pit area hilarious, but it's a nice and creative idea :)

So I think if you want to massively improve the track, give it a tarmac surface at first (or give us the cars which you want us to drive on this track). Then for my taste the view angle could be adjusted, and vóila, it's a pretty decent first track :)
oneDMB

Post by oneDMB »

Good Day, XXY

The route they drive they know the cars with which I drive them [UOGRC] at least the author XYY *

DESERT-RACE-TRACK is a unique of FORTNITE 2019 it's Desert Drift Track *

Set from above, it is 60° the zoom at 105

P.s.: Where can I upload the route here !?!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Welcome to the forums, oneDMB. :wave:

I deleted your double post, the one in German since we use English here.
oneDMB wrote:Where can I upload the route here !?!
When you make a post, there's an "Attachments" tab under the field where you write. There you can add files. :) For this track, you can well edit your first post and add a screenshot and a track zip. :bg: