[stc] Rahnasto

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

[stc] Rahnasto

Post by TuomoH »

I wanted to make a street course with a wild hmap and this is the result. Rahnasto is located in a coastal town and it features a banked 180 degree corner. Again, the track has been made 100% in Track Editor. The AI has been designed for the original Formula.

I believe this track ends my TEOism phase. I've got one more TE only track ready but that will be included in a pack where all the others utilize external editor.

As usual, hope you enjoy and please leave a comment. :cool2:
Attachments
rahnasto.jpg
rahnasto.zip
(14.54 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
YoNnie

Re: [stc] Rahnasto

Post by YoNnie »

Well, the last TEO track and I must admit in my humble opinion it's the best of all. At least in case of difference between TEO and tracks with external editors. Only some dithering and smoother hmap and it would look like the external one, so it's definately close to perfection. It's quite a good piece of work to make it the last one of the whole 'project'
ALL TRACKS
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Wow, that's great to hear, YoNnie! :hattip: I'm very pleased with how this turned out as well. :)

Other comments?
MotoPunk

Post by MotoPunk »

Visually this track is very pleasing. The Hmap is a little too wild for me though but still a fun drive once used to it.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks, MotoPunk. I fully understand that the hmap isn't for everyone but it's cool that you still found it fun. :)
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Not sure if this is the best of all of your latest TE tracks, but it certainly is an enjoyable one. I feel a lot of Mondega and Monaco in this track, which is a good thing for me. In comparison to Lonkero, the objects seem much more logical and the track looks very "urban" and this fits the objects very well. When I first saw the track, I was afraid that those concrete posts could be horrifying. Having driven the track, I must say I'm a lot more scared by the sunktyres and the bush pile :mrgreen: Again, I didn't have a chance against the AI cars. And I was sometimes put off by the hmap, although I enjoyed riding this track a lot. Maybe it's a little narrow, but I'm afraid that's part of the challenge... :scratch: This certainly looks a lot more than a real place than Lonkero does.
Enough comments for now, I'll also test your mixed biz tracks some other time... ;)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

XYY wrote:I feel a lot of Mondega and Monaco in this track, which is a good thing for me.
This was inspired by Mondega so your feeling is completely grounded.
Enough comments for now, I'll also test your mixed biz tracks some other time... ;)
I really appreciate you giving detailed comments to everyone. :hattip: Thanks a lot. :)
Danador12

Post by Danador12 »

My opinions are similar to the others. The track is visually near to perfection, as always your ability of placing object is legendary :wow:
But as the other comments say, it's very hard to drive there and the challenge could be very frustrating. :scared:
Maybe a WS 10/15 larger could have been better, at least for my driving ability :sweatdrop:
I can't say lot more, i have not the experience or the expertise to analyse the track technically. I can tell if i liked the track or not, and the answer is YES! :bg:
Despite the little criticisim i have told, it's an incredible work. :shock: I still prefer Viheevara to drive, but those are just my taste :goal:
In fact, i have a question for you: Do you use a graphic tablet to design your track? Because it's crazy to think that this is an TEO track :mrgreen:
Keep on Tuomo! :bg:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Thanks a lot, Danador. :goodvibes:
Danador12 wrote:Do you use a graphic tablet to design your track? Because it's crazy to think that this is an TEO track :mrgreen:
Nope, just an ordinary mouse. But I've had lots of practice of TE in the last year or so. :D
Danador12

Post by Danador12 »

TuomoH wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:39 pm Nope, just an ordinary mouse.
Just incredible, you have the hand of a painter :meditate: