[rwl] [cir] Watkins Glen International (1971-1974)

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Marco

[rwl] [cir] Watkins Glen International (1971-1974)

Post by Marco »

:hattip:
Watkins Glen International
From 1970 to 1974
Grand Prix and short.

Watkins Glen International (1956-1970) Older layout
Attachments
Watkins Glen International.png
Watkins Glen.zip
(162.24 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
enderracer

Re: [rwl] [cir] Watkins Glen International (1971-1974)

Post by enderracer »

Beautifully made circuit! The details are great! :bg: Nice swooping corners. Really liked the old one, but this version is even better, thanks alot for uploading.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [cir] Watkins Glen International (1971-1974)

Post by XYY »

Time for another comment "session" (ouch, I'm already a bit late here... :shhh: ) I just had a very short run on the track. Visually I find it quite ok, I think it's nothing really special. The dithering is maybe a bit boring here and there, but on the other hand you seem to have put some effort into the infield/paddock area. The surroundings aren't that interesting after all, so you went for an original recreation ;) Maybe it would have helped to rotate the track by 90° or 180° anticlockwise, because most of the track is there and I always prefer having the track in the front, instead of the huge plain forest.
Driving-wise I have to say, I find the track quite narrow... while it might have been so narrow, and I've seen the walls were really that close to the track, I still felt like this was more of a street circuit than a road circuit... The AI-line isn't really strong, I managed to stay up in front despite that I hit sooo many walls... :mrgreen: