[cir] Crepaccio

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Danador12

[cir] Crepaccio

Post by Danador12 »

Hi guys, New track is here!
Crepaccio is a little track, made only with Track Editor. It's a tricky and fast circuit, with narrow straights. A good trajectory is needed to win the track. :bg:
I hope you'll enjoy it, i haven't often worked with (flat) bridges :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
shot0000.jpg
Crepaccio.rar
(16.77 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Crepaccio

Post by XYY »

Hi Danador12,
another quite good Trackeditor track from you! I really like the atmosphere of this track, despite that it's made "only" with the TE. It's very challenging to race here since the AIs know what they're doing and I didn't :mrgreen: the track has a nice flow.
I have some suggestions to improve the track whatsoever:
The persons in the top and bottom. Well some of them could be watching the race, but the vast majority stands there like "wtf am I doing here" :D try to arrange them in groups closer to the track or give them some meaning (in life) ;)
Also, I always like it when tracks have a start-finish line, but I think I already said that at another track of yours.

I think this track is quite far from being realistic, yet it has a great unique atmosphere :)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Crepaccio

Post by TuomoH »

Had to keep a break after playing so much for a full year but now I decided to test the new tracks. :mrgreen: You already know that I like your style and it hasn't changed. All three went to my keepers folders. Telmer is my favorite but all are fun to race. XYY already gave good criticism, I agree with his points and don't have anything to add. Keep up the good work. :up: :up: