[rwl] [cir] Circuit De Spa-Francorchamps

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

[rwl] [cir] Circuit De Spa-Francorchamps

Post by Crowella »

Yes, I have made this before but it's round two time

It's a fave of Formula 1 fans across the world, with the Eau Rouge/Raidillon complex being the most well known, it's Spa-Francorchamps! :D

This was a pain to make but hopefully it fits the challenge requirement I like. :bg:

Included is two layouts:
Spa - Spa-Francorchamps
Spa Alt - Spa with original pit lane

AI is for Formula. I actually will issue a warning here, I did do everything I could to ensure they don't do many stupid collisions but in all my testing, they managed to find new ways to do so. They currently do the circuit quite well without anything out of the ordinary for GR standards but just be warned :shhh:

Enjoy and as always, feel free to comment! :goodvibes:

Few notes time, I don't think I should need to do this but:
- The combined pits and/or more than 3 pit crews wasn't going to be possible without stretching reality too much (I also don't put the crews close enough to trigger the warning)
- As mentioned, I've done everything possible to avoid AI making silly collisions, taking precedent over their pace. If they do something silly, just note I've tried to do everything possible to reduce it and chances are I've likely had the same thing happen.
- The Eau Rouge/Raidillon complex has been made to be taken flat out in Formula and the GRPL F1 cars. If it's not taken out flat out in "x"car, I can't provide much assistance, the main key is to make it a reasonable challenge and this was the best compromise I could make between myself and a few testers
Attachments
spa.jpg
Spa.zip
(240.93 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
View my archived circuits/cars here
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [cir] Circuit De Spa-Francorchamps

Post by TuomoH »

Why aren't there any comments on this beauty yet? It's definitely the best Spa there is IMHO - and I've tested them all within last year. Looks great, drives well and the AI gives bang for your buck. :yummy:

I take this opportunity to comment your recent tracks in general: thank you for producing all this high quality content. I may not be fan of all those layouts (but that's not your fault as they are rwl's) but the attention to detail is amazing. Kudos! :hattip: