[cir] Al-Wahah

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
.:spawnhypno:.

[cir] Al-Wahah

Post by .:spawnhypno:. »

A quick circuit, based on the idea of having a circuit within a circuit and a crossover. Lots of track crammed into a small space, deceptively fast corners, and a great place to battle it out with the AI. Nice little desert scape.

Don't get too excited about a comeback. Or do. You do you.
Attachments
Al Wahah.zip
(72.75 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
wahah1.png
wahah2.png
48 ToM votes - - ToM Silver and Bronze Medallist - - TdM Gold and Bronze Medallist
17-time ToM Nominee Shameless and crass self-promoter and user of weird colors!
BRIX

Re: [cir] Al-Wahah

Post by BRIX »

Nice, tested it with original formula and i'm guessing its designed for a little faster cars than that. Got that F1 feeling to it, I'm not a fan of of WS 255 size tracks but this one, I have to admit, is a well done track. Keep it up! :bg:
enderracer

Post by enderracer »

Great looking track! I clocked 25.6 on a fastest lap with a fast F1-model. Seems to suit it fine. Risky with the bridge, they seem to "bug" sometimes, but this has been working good (except I smashed into it and flew off into the lake). A great track overall, keep it up.

Edit: I'm sorry to say, but the bridge was bugging when I steered more to the left of the racingline, when I wanted to pass another car. Just fell right through, crashing the car. ;)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I like the visual style but I'm not a fan of the possibility of cutting so much corners. The original Formulas hit the bridge entry bad. Said that, great to see you back, hope you make more tracks. :)
Aeon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Aeon »

Gorgeous track. Nice that it stands out as different.
Aeon's Advance Series Tracks
You can do whatever you want with my tracks, just give me credit please. (I like to check in once in a while and see if anyone is doing anything interesting with my stuff!)