[ral] [tpk] Some craapytracks

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CraapyTracks

[ral] [tpk] Some craapytracks

Post by CraapyTracks »

Hey guys, total noob here. First time posting, long time player. I never tried to do tracks but I decided to give it a try.
Im not that much into the "visuals" of the tracks so that wasnt my main focus. I just tried to do some cool and racy rallycross/autocross tracks (8 in total). But TBH I'd Love if someone want to fix that part haha. These tracks with better visuals, elevations, banked corners would be so amazing! If someone is into changing that, please do and share it back here!
I only play with the "res Prospect.R X-Rally" car, so the tracks are made for those fast beasts! Give it a try
Cheers, fellas. Have a great week!
Attachments
ax.png
craapytracks.rar
(81.06 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
aliman

Re: [ral] [tpk] Some craapytracks

Post by aliman »

Welcome to the forum :bsmile:

I've always been of the opinion that the track layout is the most important aspect of a track. Already looking at the thumbnail I can see some nice flowing corners. So you already got that going for you, which is nice. :D :up:

When it comes to objects, the track editor can only get you so far. Definitely check out snake editor and hmap editor, it's amazing what you can do to objects with those programs. They might be frustrating in the beginning, but trust me you'll be amazed at what you can do after you get the hang of it.

Track making can be as fun as racing so it's amazing that you've been playing for a long time but only just started making tracks. You've got a whole new side of the game waiting for you.

There's a million track makers that make far better and more beautiful tracks than I could ever imagine, but my favorite tracks are... well MY tracks :D. Because they're exactly the way I like them. So absolutely keep at it and make the tracks your way.