[ral] [tpk] [stg] Rally Gudauri

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Aeon
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] [tpk] [stg] Rally Gudauri

Post by Aeon »

New rally pack based on the country of Georgia!

Recommended car: Yankee, or any same-stat variations.

This pack is essentially in three stages. The first is the climb up the highway through Gudauri, driving primarily on the main roads. The second stage is when you begin climbing the mountain road to Kestrisi, where the terrain gradually shifts to snow and ice, and then back down. The third stage is back through Gudauri, only this time you'll be taking offroad detours along the way.

There are two 1-minute tracks attached, which are designed to be challenging to complete in under one minute with a Yankee. I've done them both in under one minute, but they're hard!. Have fun! The crowds are cheering you on! :goal: :goal: :weep: :weep: :bg: :)

As always, I'd love to hear how you did. My best time on the Dariali 1-minute is 58.41 For the Ketrisi 1-minute, I scored 54.00. It took me many many attempts to even complete the Dariali 1-minute in under 60 seconds.
F1.jpg
F2.jpg
(Then turn around and drive them all the other way.)

My current best times in a Yankee:

Code: Select all

Panorama1	32.67
Gudauri1	29.50
Gudauri2	26.99
Dariali		43.33
Jvari		40.31
Truso		46.69
Terek		36.72
Ketrisi		31.36
Ketrisi2	30.55
Terek2		37.60
Truso2		45.23
Jvari2		44.84
Gudauri3	40.37
Dariali2	41.43
Gudauri4	32.77
Paranorama2	35.90
Dariali 1-min	58.41
Katrisi 1-min	54.00
Attachments
Rally Gudauri.zip
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 148 times
Last edited by Aeon on Mon May 30, 2022 6:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
Aeon's Advance Series Tracks
You can do whatever you want with my tracks, just give me credit please. (I like to check in once in a while and see if anyone is doing anything interesting with my stuff!)
Hormous

Re: [ral] [tpk] [stg] Rally Gudauri

Post by Hormous »

Thanks for this new rally pack, so many stages!! :bg:
There's a good balance between wide and narrow stages, and I also love how you often change the route of the stages on the "reversed" version. I only found a bit weird that the downhill stages have the upper part at the bottom of the screen, I think it ruined a bit the perspective. But that's only my point of view you did an amazing work here!

I'm not used to drive the Yankee, but I was fastest than the drivers only on the most intuitive tarmac stages, the Gudauri stages. :goodvibes: I found some other stages harder, the Hmap work is not clearly visible at first sight and so they need to be "studied" in order to set good times.
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

I'm so out of shape for this game nowadays that they are all 1min stages for me :lol: Those stages are pretty good, and they are all trickier than it seems too!
danielkreger

Post by danielkreger »

Top 3 Best Vacuum Cleaner On The Market

As life is more modern and developed, we don't seem to have time to clean our house. Therefore, there are more and more types of best vacuum cleaner brands on the market today, which are effective tools for every busy individual. However, the question is, “what is the best vacuum cleaner?” In this article, we will help you answer this question:

1. iRobot Roomba 694

The first product we want to introduce to you is the extremely smart and useful iRobot Roomba 694. This is one of the Robot Vacuum products that make us extremely satisfied with both features and design.

The first and most convenient for you is the scheduling function for daily dust and debris cleaning through the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. In particular, with the three-stage cleaning system and multi-surface brush, dirt from carpets or floors is easily picked up even in corners and edges.

It doesn't stop there, and the product has a dirt detection sensor that alerts your robot to dirtier areas of your home. As a result, places with high dust density will be easily cleaned thoroughly. In particular, Cliff Dect helps it not to fall down the stairs.

Pros
  • Luxurious colors, high-end design
  • Wi-Fi connection available
  • Come up with a custom schedule through a cleaning routine
  • Optimum dirt detection technology
  • Automatic height adjustment, suitable for both carpets and hard floors
  • Run up to 90 minutes
  • Ability to automatically mount and charge
Cons
  • The charging function is easy to malfunction after a period of use
2. BISSELL, 2554A CrossWave

Before introducing this product, we want to emphasize that Bissell 2554A is a very smart cordless vacuum cleaner chosen by many users.

The special thing we want to talk about is the ability to vacuum and wash your floors simultaneously without using a cord. Like the iRobot Roomba 694, this machine has the edge cleaning ability to easily pick up pet hair gathered along the baseboards and corners of your home.

Not stopping there, Bissell 2554A can clean on many surfaces such as floors, carpets, industrial wood, and laminate floors.

Pros
  • CrossWave Cordless Max vacuums and washes floors at the same time
  • Cordless vacuum cleaner hassle-free
  • Self-cleaning and self-charging cycle
  • Wifi connection and support application
Cons
  • Quite a high price
  • Dry debris often sticks to many nooks and crannies of the machine
3. Shark Navigator Freestyle Upright Stick

If you are a person looking for vacuum cleaner products, you probably cannot ignore Shark. This is one of the Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners popular and satisfied by many users, including the Shark Navigator Freestyle Upright Stick that we will introduce to you.

The first is probably the outstanding cleaning ability on bare floors and carpets with strong suction and prolonged time. Not only that, this high-end machine helps clean any surface in most of your rooms.

In addition, the advanced swivel steering wheel provides excellent machine control when moving around furniture. In particular, thanks to the brush with a powerful motor, it is now too easy to remove pet hair from the carpet with you completely.

Pros
  • There are two colors to choose from
  • Reasonable price
  • Rotating steering wheel with easy operation
  • Large dust cup, easy to empty and clean
Cons
  • The rotating steering wheel is sometimes unstable
Conclusion

With our experience and knowledge, we are confident that these are the top 3 best vacuum cleaner reviews that you should consider using. Hopefully, this article will help you make the best choice.
Last edited by danielkreger on Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aeon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Aeon »

Alright, it took me a good long while and many attempts, but I finally beat the AI on every one of these stages. Truso2 was the hardest :scared: and each victory on the latter-half tracks was accompanied by excitement and self-cheering! :party: :bg: :bg: :weep: :goal: :up: :up: :up: :-o :goodvibes:

I'm celebrating :ballons: by posting an updated download with all of my current best times. These times are also listed in the first post. Come on, jump into a yankee and show me what you've got!

Unfortunately the AI at Kojori majorly kicks my backside on those village tracks, so it'll be a while before I post anything over there.
Aeon's Advance Series Tracks
You can do whatever you want with my tracks, just give me credit please. (I like to check in once in a while and see if anyone is doing anything interesting with my stuff!)