[mic] [ral] Emerald

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Kikwik

[mic] [ral] Emerald

Post by Kikwik »

Hello there !

:tuweed:

Hrm well, I don't know why but I always come back to GR ; it's simpleness but technical car physics, it's high moddability, the fact that we can totally free our creativity, the pleasure I had playing with friends or alone...

Some days ago I stumbled across some neat micro rally tracks from Mad Dan and had a lot of fun with them ! I searched for more and only found some nano and micro tracks from TuomoH, and one that I particularly like from Egamad, !!Swampage in his wips folder, that recreate a little amerindian campsite in swamp in near nano size, so cute. But I was surprised of so few micro rally tracks existing for GR. I mean, it's so fun ! :hyper:

So I decided to try to make at least one but I want to make more of them if I keep my motivation intact. :sweatdrop: So here's the first one, or more precisely the first ones, Emerald, Trapiche and Green Beryl, all set in the Amazon Forest, somewhere :D , and in WS50.
Emerald.png
Trapiche.png
Green Beryl.png
Emerald.zip
(76.54 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Why 3 may you ask, as they look the same anyway ?

Emerald is the classic rally track.

Trapiche is the stunt rally track with an 8 layout. You fall from the central cliff !

And Green Beryl is a rally duel track with the 8 layout and stunt feature of Trapiche.

All names are linked to the emerald mineral ; green color, forest, and nobody took this name already so good time to take it. :P

AI is made for General and struggle sometimes in bushes but they seems more human this way, some errors can be made by everyone. Globally it's satisfying racing with them.

I may be quite rusted, but I'm happy at least to have delivered something. And I have good times racing on it so why not sharing it with others as well ?

Hope you'll like them. :)

Cheers.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database