[rwl] [tpk] [ral] EuroAX Autocross

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CraapyTracks

[rwl] [tpk] [ral] EuroAX Autocross

Post by CraapyTracks »

Hello fellas! Second time posting here.
Not much time to IMPROVE MY SKILLS haha but I decided to post this track pack here because I love this comunity and this little game! Im a HUGE fan of the EuroAX (FIA European Autocross Championship) and I love that fellow member Maciej1 took the time to creat 6 tracks of that championship here... but I wanted more! So I did the other 4 tracks from the current calendar!

> Bauska - Matschenberg - Prerov - St Igny de Vers

They are not even close to Maciej1's level (features, textures...) because, as I said, Im a total noob and dont have much time recently to learn better, but hey, FEEL FREE TO improve these tracks, ok!? YES, Im looking at you Maciej1 haha
Sugestion: race on these tracks with Prospect X-Rally car from fellow member Haruna!
Attachments
Sem título 2.png
EuroAX2.rar
(42.03 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [tpk] [ral] EuroAX Autocross

Post by Trigger Happy »

Hello sir, nice to see a AX fan! :hattip:

Those are not bad at all for a first try. :bg:

Although I'm no way near Maciej1, I found a Přerov WIP in my folders, I'll do my best to finish it before Christmas. :meditate:
CraapyTracks

Post by CraapyTracks »

Thanks mate! And YES! Please post Prerov here! Mine doesnt have that HUGE DANGEROUS jump haha
Big fan of AX! Probably the most underrated championship out there. Im one of the guys behind their weak FB account (tho Im from south america, which is super weird haha) =P
Cheers!
FranckieB

Post by FranckieB »

Hello,

Indeed, for a novice, it's not bad at all. As a novice myself, I can only appreciate it.
My website : ahentaitv.com