1) To sign up, simply say which week you wish to take part, this is to try and ensure people can factor in real life. I’m allowing two weeks for sign ups. Please also give an opinion on theme, whether you agree with someone else or want to suggest something different
2) Once a theme is agreed, and the 6 slots are filled, we can begin. If all 6 slots are full, but you still want to sign up, say so and you will be added to the reserve list.
3) The person who has chosen the first week will start; they will have the usual choice of World Size etc, but must stick to the agreed theme. They will also have the choice of square to start in.
4) Each person will have until midnight (GMT+1) Sunday of their allocated to complete the square. If at the end of the 7 days they have not posted a finished square, the next person will take over regardless of progress. An additional week will be added to the end of the project where the slot will be offered to any reserves, or re-advertised to ANY person interested.
5) The finishing touches spot will still be allocated as week 7
tips for the track:
6) Think about how the track 'goes'. Don't just make a few curves that make it (almost) impossible to continue with the track in a normal way.
7) Make your square as beautiful as possible, it's just a little square, but you can do so much with it, don't be afraid to spend more than 30 minutes. (less is ok too of course, it just has to look nice)
8) Don't change the theme, you can make something different on your square, but don't start to make a square without snow on a snow track...
9) If you book a square in JointEffort, you thereby agree to make your square within the allocated time, but use time and effort with it to make it as good as possible.
If you are not going to be able to do your square, you will not be allowed in the next JE. So please, let us know if you cannot do your square.
10) Every square does not need to include a piece of the track, so there needs to be some scenery only squares, they are as important as the track squares.
11) The track doesn't have to use all the space of your square or always go through the middle of it. It can just cut the corner or one side of it. Try to imagine the whole map without the squares. Otherwise the track will end up "square-ish".
So remember: Details, scenery and eye candy make the track alive. Use your creativity as much as you can, every square is like your own signature to the track. It also shows your skills to everyone. Of course, never forget the track flow and driveability.
We wish you happy track creating moments with JointEffort.
If you have questions, feel free to PM Bouncebackability
Here are links to the finished projects:
1. Ring Racesimcentral
2. Rabina Raceway
3. Racesimcentral Rally
6. RSC Grand Prix
7. Tundra GP
9. Analgesia *most downloaded*
10. Diyés Fartvei
14. Pond Woods
15. Tropic Village
16. Neighbourhood Blitz
17. PITA Rally
18. Midtown Mayhem
20. Miscellane us Fare
23. Gingerfelt Raceway Park
24. Yukato Rally
25. Devils Mountain
26. Kingsgroun d
27. Ramps Galore
28. The Long 16
29. Roadway 18
30. New Cuba
31. Duck Ring
32. Zweisendrei Ring
33. Tuneecal Raceway
34. Devils Valley BONUS RELEASE
35. Canta City Central
36. Crystal Rally - 18th ToM July 05
38. Canaria Village
39. Tritrina Kabute - 15th ToM September 05
40. Snake Lake
41. Grand Avenue - 5th ToM December 05
43. Nagel Ring - 12th ToM April 06
44. Heartbreaker Raceway - 17th ToM June 06
45. Birch Creek - 10th ToM July 06
46. Banana City
47. Uddëralli - 17th ToM August 06
49. Emerald Lagoon - 8th ToM December 06
50. Jubilee Coliseum - 4th ToM February 07
51. Rockland Heights - 5th ToM March 07
52. Gener-Isle - 7th ToM May 07
53. Platopolis - 3rd ToM August 07
54. Doppelring - 14th ToM September 07
55. Sunbelt City - 1st ToM November 07
56. Coyote Canyon - 2nd ToM January 08
57. Forever Road - 3rd ToM April 08
58. EsRiver Park
59. Dock Dash - 12th ToM July 08
60. GeneMania - 8th ToM November 08
61. Lost Road - 13th ToM December 08
62. Siberoad - 15th ToM September 09
65. Lake District
66. Urbandorf - 5th ToM September 10
67. Swampshot - 13th ToM October 10
68. Glastonbury - 8th ToM February 11
69. GB5 Road - 16th ToM April 11
70. Airfield 70 - 6th ToM July 11
71. Herbal Hills - 12th ToM October 11
74. Montslater - 3rd ToM November 12 & 15th ToY 12
75. Beefpark - 1st ToM February 13
76. George Ridge - 1st ToM April 13
77. Steakspeed - 4th ToM September 13
78. Hovus Rally - 6th ToM November 13
79. Eco City
Top Left ----- Darjo
Top Middle ----- Dragon
Top Right ----- preetzertrain
Middle Left ----- aleksinir
Middle Middle ----- Tilt+
Middle Right ----- Bouncebackability
Bottom Left ----- Quklis
Bottom Middle ----- XYY
Bottom Right ----- Paw
Final Touches ----- Trigger Happy
What track type are we doing? also the first to book should start (Quklis), unless someone else has a good idea, then il let is slide
and i'l have Middle Right
EDIT: We made a deal with Aleksi that he'll start and I'll do my square after him.Bouncebackability wrote:What track type are we doing? also the first to book should start (Quklis), unless someone else has a good idea, then il let is slide
Nah, if you were first, you should make your piece. I'm not that desperated!Tilt+ wrote:Paw I can give you my middle middle if you want I think from your side that would be better
I admit it's not the best starting square I've done
- (9.75 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Actually I just started working on itBouncebackability wrote:your turn Quklis!Quklis wrote:EDIT: We made a deal with Aleksi that he'll start and I'll do my square after him.