GRPL F1, F2 & F3 Season Fall 2020 [HL+TT] [Login]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
Lorenzo

GRPL F1, F2 & F3 Season Fall 2020 [HL+TT] [Login]

Post by Lorenzo »

Hello :goal:

It's hard to believe, but 4 entire seasons have passed already since the GRPL league relaunched successfully in 2018, each better every time, and now we're about to begin the fifth season, that is, Season Fall 2020. This will be the official topic of the championship, but in order to fully experience our competition you are warmly welcomed to join us via the link below.

GRPL Discord: https://discord.generally.pl/

What will you find there?
  • The most active GR community online, mostly organizing competitions with high quality tracks and cars.
    If you're an old GR member, you'll surely find with surprise some fellow friends you knew years ago. You may also unravel your driving skills competing with fierce opponents.
    If you discovered GeneRally recently and are new about all this, welcome to the GR community ! We are pleased that you discovered this great fun game, and you are invited to have fun with us, even if you're new with competitions.
Overview of the series:
Since the last season, our championship is divided into 3 racing categories:

Formula 1
  • . Real F1 teams managed by Team Managers who recruit best drivers available
    . More advanced rules, various strategies, racing in wet conditions
    . Longer races (15km) faster cars, higher tyre wear
    . For more experienced or/and ambitious players
Formula 2:
  • . Real-life F2 teams which function as junior F1 teams, supervised by the same Team Managers that manage F1 teams
    . Simpler rules: no strategies, racing in wet conditions
    . Shorter races (10km), slower cars, average tyre wear
    . Good for veterans as well as for aspiring players to whom it's just another step on their way to F1
    . The same calendar as F1
Formula 3:
  • . Real-life F3 teams, supervised by F1 and F2 Team Managers.
    . Relaxed competition: simple rules, no strategies, racing in dry conditions only.
    . Short races (7km), easy to drive cars, low tyre wear
    . For rookies and players who just began to play to GR, perfect for first timers
    . The same calendar as F1, although simplified track layouts are often used
Basic rules:
English version of rulebook is available on our discord server, but here is a brief overview:
Team Managers responsible for hiring and participation of drivers
10 races
Qualifying + race format (Q determines a starting position for race) with classic Login System (+3 minutes)
Deadlines for qualifying sessions on Thursdays, for races - on Sundays
7 laps of qualifying in F1, 5 laps in F2 and F3, / 15 km race in F1, 10 km race in F2, 7 km race in F3 - no AI

Cars & tracks:
We use the finest collection of real world tracks created by best trackmakers in Generally, including Maciej1, Areen, Sartalas, Gabor Kozma, futuredesign and others.

Calendar:
Will be available soon, but the dates are already known: the season starts on 13th September (pre-season testing), followed by the first Grand Prix (20th September) and ends on 6th December.

Game pack:
Available on our discord server (link above) under F1, F2 & F3 section.

How to sign up?
Write a post in this topic or on #signup channel on our Discord server. List of Team Managers who have free seats can be found in #calendar-entrylist channel. After signing up you will receive your login data from the administrator.

If you missed all of our previous seasons, get ready for the icing on the cake - this is the first competition ever where the results are streamed live on YouTube, so apart from the usual thrill at login, there's another dose of excitement as you watch yourself racing in front of the entire field - sometimes overtaking oyur opponents as your dart through the top, sometimes struggling to keep your low-scoring position, sometimes even gaining or losing a few positions on the final lap. Thanks to Lerhond's remarkable editing skills that's something we can experience every week, and the broadcasts of all our past races can be found on our official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9lju ... 9YQXFWzgiw
Last edited by Lorenzo on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRUKIScze

Re: GRPL F1, F2 & F3 Season Fall 2020 [HL+TT] [Login]

Post by FRUKIScze »

Hey YOU! :haha: Yes, YES YOU! :wave: IF YOU'RE READING THIS :hide: , make sure to read the title post once again and rethink why you haven't joined our discord server yet :angrywait: and why don't you race with us? :winner: And if you want to see results of this season, make sure to come here every friday and monday afternoon. :bg: Because I'm proud to be that one who announce them this season. :goodvibes:

ROUND 1 - GP AUSTRALIA - ALBERT PARK

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
My :2c: :
In F1 it looks like we will see usual dog fight of top 2 drivers between Lorenzo and Tinjovic. It doesn't seem like anyone will match their pace anytime soon, but never say never. Matrak takes unpopular "best of the rest" award and starts his season really strong. Between P4 and P11 is only 0.21s difference, so it looks like all drivers started going at 100% right from the start! Mike Nike had some technical difficulties, but I'm pretty sure he will overtake a lot of drivers in the race.

In F2 Crowella takes the pole position and after strong perfomance in last few races in F3 last season, he's going to keep going strong in F2 as well. Two very experienced drivers Lerhond and Brodaty qualified P2 and P3 respectively. But that can mean nothing in the race, there is a lot of fast drivers in this category, anyone might snap a big fat W!

In F3 Davi takes the pole position even with a 0,10s penalty, Senshi_Isamu starts very strong this season with P2 and GRPL rookie ElCuriosoJr shoots up to P3 with his first start. I'm sure all 3 drivers are very happy. But just like in F2, I wouldn't bet a single grosz on a winner. In this category we have the most promising drivers who tries to reach the top mixed with very experienced drivers, who might not be as fast anymore, but still drives with spirit for fun.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Serginho

Post by Serginho »

I'm look forward to the fist race. We have very strong drivers competing and that makes the championship interesting.
SR|12
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Serginho wrote:I'm look forward to the fist race. We have very strong drivers competing and that makes the championship interesting.
That's true and with many foreign drivers coming in, it doesn't look like Polish championship anymore, but more like a world championship :misch:

ROUND 1 - GP AUSTRALIA - ALBERT PARK

Formula 1:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 2:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 3:
Race results:
Race replay:
In F1 Lorenzo takes the first win being the only drivers on soft tyres. Many thought soft tyres would be useless compared to hard tyres, but Lorenzo managed to win even with 2 pitstops strategy. Tinjovic wasn't that far behind tho, finishing 2nd with less than a second between those two. Matrak finishes 3rd, rather uncontested. Ziwi is 4th and Serginho improves his personal best in F1 by one place, finishing 5th. Also we shouldn't forget to mention, that both Haas drivers Luketes and FRUKIScze score their first point, respectively two points, in their first F1 race.

In F2 crowd is going wild, because their homeboy Crowella was leading from start to finish and took his maiden win in F2, at his home grand prix. In second to fourth place nothing changed compared to qualification, so Lerhond takes 2nd place, Brodaty takes 3rd and rather unpopular 4th place goes to Whiplash. In 5th we have Darq, who started from P16. I bet he must have been sweating his a*s during his awesome run. Darian didn't overtake 11 drivers during his race, but "only" 4 and finishes in 6th place and scores some good points for Prema.

In F3 we didn't know until the photofinish who will win, but in the end Davi sees the checkered flag first and takes his maiden win in F3! From what I heard Davi is not among the most experienced drivers, but he's talented and mainly motivated to improve himself. And he proves it to all in this race, that's for sure. Lawrence started from P9, but finished in 2nd place. Lawrence wanted to finish on a podium at some point during this season and he almost won the very first one. Maybe he underestimated himself. Dzamper improves his personal best from F2 category and takes the last podium place and finishes 3rd. Not much time devided Molendix in 4th and ElCuriosoJr in 5th place.

We have seen some interesting battles in all 3 categories, crowd goes home happy because of F2 race and I will see you next week in THAILAND :wave:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
Serginho

Post by Serginho »

FRUKIScze wrote:
Serginho wrote:I'm look forward to the fist race. We have very strong drivers competing and that makes the championship interesting.
That's true and with many foreign drivers coming in, it doesn't look like Polish championship anymore, but more like a world championship :misch:
It's true. :bg:
SR|12
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 2 - GP THAILAND - CHANG

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
[attachment=1]02-q-f3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]02-q-f3-2.png[/attachment]
Attachments
02-q-f3-2.png
02-q-f3-1.png
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 2 - GP THAILAND - CHANG

Formula 1:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 2:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 3:
Race results:
Race replay:
In F1 we had a bit of a mix up. Lorenzo wins, but on the second place is Matrak! And only 0.81s from winning a race. That makes me wonder when was the last time we had a different winner than Lorenzo or Tinjovic :D Yankess was the only one on SS tyres and his risk paid off, as he finished in third place. Mike Nike started from last place and finished 4th! Very strong perfomance from him as well. Tinjovic had a bad day and finished in 5th. Next in the order are both Haas drivers, Luketes and FRUKIScze, looks like Toto Wolff is managing Haas this season. :shhh: Unlucky perfomance by both Alfa Romeo drivers, but I'm pretty sure they will fight back next week. :bg:

In F2 Lerhond scored full 27 points for a win, pole position and fastest lap. Goat finished second, he must be happy about that. Magnam is back in the positions he used to be last time he was in F2 and finished third. Areen showed, that his trackmaking skill is not the only skill he has in generally and finished in fourth place. Crowella had a great pace as well, but finished out of points because of his huge time penalty. At least Herbal could scored his first point this season not only because of that. :bg: We shouldn't forget to mention strong perfomance by Senshi_Isamu, who was promoted during this week to F2 and finished in strong 7th place despite starting from the very last position :bowdown:

In F3 Gimpek takes the win! He told me he will focus and train a lot on this track and he delivered his promise! Dime told me he wanted to score his first podium in GRPL this season and he just managed to do it in his second race, he finished in second place. Pat finished in third place and scored some good amount of points. But if I had to praise every single performance in here, nobody would read this, because it would be too long :mrgreen: So the last but not least, who will earn my tap on the shoulders is Torres, who delivered his best run in his GR career and finished 7th place. He is really happy, I can say that. (Because we share the paddock together :P )

I'm looking forward the next race, which will happen next week in Japan, Autopolis! Make sure to take your umbrellas with you. It's Japan, you never know :hide:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 3 - GP JAPAN - AUTOPOLIS

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
Race results:
Race replay:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 4 - GP GEORGIA - RUSTAVI

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 4 - GP GEORGIA - RUSTAVI

Formula 1:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 2:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 3:
Race results:
[attachment=1]R4-f3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]R4-f3-2.png[/attachment]
Race replay:
Attachments
R4-f3-2.png
R4-f3-1.png
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 5 - GP FRANCE - MAGNY COURS

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
[attachment=3]Q5-F3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=2]Q5-F3-2.png[/attachment]
Race results:
[attachment=1]R5-F3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]R5-F3-2.png[/attachment]
Race replay:
Attachments
R5-F3-2.png
R5-F3-1.png
Q5-F3-2.png
Q5-F3-1.png
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 6 - GP AUSTRIA - RED BULL RING

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
[attachment=1]Q6-F3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]Q6-F3-2.png[/attachment]
Attachments
Q6-F3-2.png
Q6-F3-1.png
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 6 - GP AUSTRIA - RED BULL RING

Formula 1:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 2:
Race results:
Race replay:
Formula 3:
Race results:
[attachment=1]r6-f3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]r6-f3-2.png[/attachment]
Race replay:
In F1 Lorenzo takes the win and extends his lead in the drivers championship, although Tinjovic comes second with a bonus point for the fastest lap. Fastest continues his great form after Pole Position in Georgia and 3rd place in France, he climbs the podium once again in this race! I don't know what happened in Ferrari's garage, but they seem like they've found the pace once again :goodvibes: Yankess was one of the two drivers on Soft tyres this race and he finished in 4th place. Mszostus was the other one and he finished in 7th place. JohnQ proved he can be very good second driver for Williams and scores some good points for the team, finishing 5th. FRUKIScze was starting from the 3rd place after surprising and lucky result in the qualification, but he lost some places on the track and finished only 10th. But nobody really expected him to keep his 3rd position for more than 3 laps, to be honest :shy:

In F2 Crowella wins this race and climbs onto the top spot of the drivers championship. And he must be celebrating, because his two main title contenders Lerhond and Brodaty had a terrible race. Lerhond finished in 9th place and Brodaty didn't even finish :scared: Matisek says goodbye before joining RedBull F1 team in the next race in style and finished in his last F2 race in 2nd place. Then we had really close fight between two Carlin drivers Dranzer, Senshi_Isamu and Charouz driver Whiplash, but in the end Dranzer was a little bit faster and he takes the last podium place. Senshi_Isamu was right behind him and Whiplash draws the shortest straw and finished in 5th place. Another Charouz driver Areen finished in 6th position, very good work from him as well. In 7th finished Goat, who had the pace for the podium, but he recieved post race penalty for late file sumbition. :doh:

In F3 we had another photofinish for the race win! :shock: If you haven't check the race yet, make sure to do it! It was an incredible fight between four drivers until the last corner and finish line. ElCuriosoJr overtakes Xande on the finish straight and wins this race. :revs: Both Prema drivers Gimpek and Dave were right there until the end, but missed out by less than a half a second. Gimpek finished in 3rd place and Dave in 4th. This means ElCuriosoJr starts a little gap in the drivers championship, but it can all be lost in one race, because both Davi and Gimpek are breathing heavily in his back and score consistent points in every race. Lawrenc finished in P5 and shows he cannot be counted off the championship fight yet. :cool2: Dime had and unspecified problems and didn't finished the race. :vsad: Also we have two new drivers from Czech Republic in F3 cheerleader: :shaking: JJayCZ showed some great pace in this race, but he had the same problems as Goat in F2 and recieved a huge time penalty and finishes off points in 13 place, but I'm pretty sure he won't do the same mistake twice and scores some points in the next race. The other Czech rookie driver is Honzulki, he showed he has a even pace to all the other drivers in F3 and potential to improve in the next race :misch:

I'm glad we have title fights in all three championships, I can't wait how this will turn out next week in Great Britian in Silverstone!
Attachments
r6-f3-2.png
r6-f3-1.png
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

ROUND 7 - GP GREAT BRITIAN - SILVERSTONE

Formula 1:
Qualification:
Formula 2:
Qualification:
Formula 3:
Qualification:
[attachment=1]Q7-F3-1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]Q7-F3-2.png[/attachment]
Attachments
Q7-F3-2.png
Q7-F3-1.png