Wishlist GeneRally 2 on Steam!

Where to discuss the official sequel. Developers blog, kickstarter, your experience with pre-alpha demo, ideas etc.
James
GeneRally Trackmaster

Wishlist GeneRally 2 on Steam!

Post by James »

Hi everyone :bsmile:

It's been a long time coming - but you can now wishlist GeneRally 2 on Steam :party:

As many of you know, it's taken a very long time, and several "jump starts" to get to this point - but that's why we've held on to what we have here for such a long time now. GeneRally 2 is a very long way into development, and as implied by the Steam page, it really is "coming soon".

We've posted about this to everywhere we can think of - as every single addition to wishlist is really important to us. So, if you have the time and interest, please do click through and add us to your wishlist - and do feel free to tell anyone and everyone about the Steam page, too!

Thanks to everyone here who has supported us over the years - both by playing GeneRally, and also by showing interest in the development of GeneRally 2!

We'll have more to say - and share - soon.

:ballons:
Darius35

Re: GeneRally 2 can be wishlisted on Steam

Post by Darius35 »

Hello,

What a great news. Thank you for the update.
dz1ugi

Re: Wishlist GeneRally 2 on Steam!

Post by dz1ugi »

hi

thats awesome to hear i wish you all the best in development and giving the game a sequel it deserves
NickCheeseburger

Post by NickCheeseburger »

I checked the Generally just for giggles today...

Saw the "Wishlist on Steam!" graphic and nearly had a heart attack. I'm way too excited for this!
Second Rate Motorsports
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Congratulations on making it to Steam! It's been years, I know.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog