Boats and Bikes

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
daltoncarl

Boats and Bikes

Post by daltoncarl »

I've seen pics of bikes and boats as cars ingame. But cant find the downloads.. Any help?

Sorry this is my third help post today. Just dont know alot and trying to catch up. :doh:
Hiken17

Re: Boats and Bikes

Post by Hiken17 »

you can find some bikes here:http://gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 5767#p5769
but the boats i don't know where to get it :shrug:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryumi

Post by Ryumi »

You can get MotoGP machines and some bikes on MoPower's website.

Link: http://mopower.at/gr/index.htm

I don't know about boats either, sorry.

But if there are no cars or any other viecles that you want,
you should MAKE IT!! It's very fun! :D
#KeepFightingMichael

https://ryumi248.web.fc2.com/
My website "GeneRoom" (Japanese site).

Now I'm making -> "F1 1950"
The lost Ninja

Post by The lost Ninja »

Strava once made some boats years ago, but unforunately his site is down.
If I remember correctly, it was a combination of boats and water-tracks.
Maybe someone could help here.......Strava? :scratch:
johnny_apilado

Post by johnny_apilado »

You can find many cars on this site: (Link deleted by Trigger Happy because of breaking art. 7 of rules.)
just download it and install, and its done!!! you can find the motorboat,water jet and many cars who created by other authors.... :flip: :cflag: :cflag:

Sorry for my wrong english.
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

johnny_apilado wrote:You can find many cars on this site: (Link deleted by Trigger Happy because of breaking art. 7 of rules.)
just download it and install, and its done!!! you can find the motorboat,water jet and many cars who created by other authors.... :flip: :cflag: :cflag:

Unfortunately that is illegal here :roll:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ johnny_apilado: it's forbidden here to post stuff without permission of its original author as well public sharing a link to similar files. Next time if you'll break the rule again, you may receive official warning or maybe even temporal or permanent ban.

@ Quklis: next time is better to report a similar problem instead post. ;)
Christian_Warrior

Post by Christian_Warrior »

Quklis wrote:
johnny_apilado wrote:You can find many cars on this site: (Link deleted by Trigger Happy because of breaking art. 7 of rules.)

Unfortunately that is illegal here :roll:
I think thats a stupid rule. How are we going to ever find the older cars without a place to find them at? Guess thats what the restored cars link is for huh? :down:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Public sharing of by-another-made stuff without author's permission by posting it as attachments is forbidden here. And I have no interest to open back-doors to breaking the rule by using a link to file on other server instead uploading of an attachment here. The rule is correct, have sense and stay as it is. ;)

What e.g. egamad or Alex do in their privacy (e.g. privately share a file to their friends and maybe break by it somehow licenses of part of that files) is their private thing with possible consequences to them. But the forum will not take a part on public illegal sharing (even only partially illegal) and breaking of law.
xyz

Post by xyz »

for boats and bikes, as well as other 500+ cars, ask in the relative topic called "collection of RSC-era cars" or sthg like that
JanTTuX

Post by JanTTuX »

i have speed boat & power boat + some water lvls and sounds but i downloaded them from the RSC...