[tou] Old Hatch Series - Prologue

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

[tou] Old Hatch Series - Prologue

Post by Lukeno94 »

Facebook page

Yes, it's finally here! Consider this the alpha build, and as such I know there are several cars that need a lot of work, and very little is finalized at this stage. I won't be dumb enough to predict a final release date, other than it will be a long time away. A "beta 0.1" release is scheduled for Easter 2011.

I'm not going to say too much here, instead I shall give you the website links that shall inform you more about the project.

Home Page
Introduction to Old Hatch Series

And most importantly for this thread:

The cars included in the prologue.

Feel free to give me constructive criticism on the models, I'm not interested in website-related comments as the entire thing will be remade by somebody far more skilled than I at some point in the future, but this is what I have to work with now. If you wish to participate in the project, then check out the Introduction page.

That said, despite their many flaws, I hope you enjoy this pack! :)
Attachments
road.png
race cars.png
Old Hatch Series Prologue.rar
(26.36 KiB) Downloaded 287 times
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [tou] Old Hatch Series - Prologue

Post by Lukeno94 »

You know your pack is rushed out when you discover that you forgot to set the sliding value of the Laguna models correctly. Ah well, isn't major enough to justify a re-release. xD
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I´m just wondering if you made or will make Škoda Felicia or Favorit that raced in WRC, run by Škoda Motorsport? :). The cars look good :bg:, about physics, I don´t know everyone has his taste but these actually drive fine for me :D.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I've got a Favorit listed in the list, but I couldn't find the Group A Felicia specs. If you find them for me then I will make the car. :)

The Felicia WAS raced in 1995 or before I take it? Can't remember myself. :rofl:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

According to this webpage and here it was raced in 2-L WRC 1995 :).

Specifications can be found here. Though it is web written in czech :D but using google translator you can translate which numbers belongs to which specification ;)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Well, then it shall be included in Race Class 3. Of course, if you want it in for certain, you could make it yourself, and the Favorit, and send it to me. If you could find the 1300cc and 1400cc version's specs, then I will add those to the list as well

Now, I just realized I forgot to upload the spreadsheet with all the data in! And yes, this is even more up-to-date than the main website, as I updated it today, after releasing the prologue, as I continued to work on the cars.
Attachments
OldHatchSeries - Pre 1995.rar
(60.94 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Any more comments? I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of downloads, even in this section, and only having Dan Hakulin's comments is not exactly a wide-ranging view.
mikeact

Post by mikeact »

Estimated friend lukeno. Excellent cars, very good the physics, and the final exact speed, the model of the cars are since like you us have used, with the details of every car that to simple sight is counted. Thank you very much for the delivery, and we wait for mas. Regards friend. :wow: :bg: :D :wow: :cflag:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Well, thank you very much mikeact :)
MattyG

Post by MattyG »

Very neat looking cars. they handle just great, my favorite as to be the lancia delta its such a class car... you defiantly got the shape perfected ;)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Thanks very much :)
Ivanov

Post by Ivanov »

Just tried those, and they are great in every aspect!

Gotta love all your models as i think we share really similar car making concepts (damn those lateral windshields, shape is what matters and yes, generally can be a nice little car sim) :lol:

I'll try more of your cars as soon as i have some spare time :up:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

Thank you very much Ivanov.

As for the current updates, I've modified an old Mondeo and Primera of mine, and made a 3rd-gen Camaro :D

EDIT: See first post for the Facebook page.
pepsibottle1

Post by pepsibottle1 »

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Wonderful would be an understatement.

Best car pack I've downloaded yet.

I saw the car list on your homepage; if that's whats to come, then this carpack will be simply amazing. You've outdone yourself on this. Thank you for all of the hard work and most of all, for sharing these wonderful cars with us.

Amazing what ya can do with 40 polys!
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.11, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race against those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

As much as I appreciate this - I really do - it is a month and three days late. xD Please don't post in such old threads (1 month+) in future, as it clutters the forums and confuses other uses - they may be thinking I just released an update! :D