"Dear diary"

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
1nsane

Re: "Dear diary"

Post by 1nsane »

Well, let's keep it short. I might have a pretty nice change in getting to some good position in both fast music and dance music compos. My listening music compo work was first moved to dance music compo and then DQed. :D

But next, some videos from the location (and before the event)

Pre feelings

@location feelings

Fast music compo work played on stage:

Dance music compo work played on stage:

Cosplay Compo:
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

TuomoH wrote:
felipebart wrote:And, one of theses days I found a very interesting text about lucid dream, something about controlling your dreams. I'm following the guide to start having these dreams. Doing a search on google I found that you can do everything like fly, meet someone who has already died and many other things. My idea is to race with Ayrton Senna hahahaha...
I sometimes have lucid dreams - a short one last night actually - and flying is my favorite thing to do. :D For me the hardest part is to keep the dream intact and not wake up into a vanishing dream after I realize I'm dreaming.
I heard of that a few times and it sounded cool so i found out a few things to do to get lucid dreams. One of those tips was to do "reality checks", checking if what you are seeing is a dream or reality so i tried doing that, which was pushing your point and middle finger into your other hands palm, because you can't feel anything in a dream and hands look really weird.

So then a week later i got this dream where a rock boulder rolls trough the living room and its coming at me, so i thought "Holy sh**, is this a dream?". Then in the dream i slammed my fingers into my hand... but they looked just normal and then it wasn't a dream. And then i woke up...
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
felipebart

Post by felipebart »

WouterVL wrote:
TuomoH wrote:
felipebart wrote:And, one of theses days I found a very interesting text about lucid dream, something about controlling your dreams. I'm following the guide to start having these dreams. Doing a search on google I found that you can do everything like fly, meet someone who has already died and many other things. My idea is to race with Ayrton Senna hahahaha...
I sometimes have lucid dreams - a short one last night actually - and flying is my favorite thing to do. :D For me the hardest part is to keep the dream intact and not wake up into a vanishing dream after I realize I'm dreaming.
I heard of that a few times and it sounded cool so i found out a few things to do to get lucid dreams. One of those tips was to do "reality checks", checking if what you are seeing is a dream or reality so i tried doing that, which was pushing your point and middle finger into your other hands palm, because you can't feel anything in a dream and hands look really weird.

So then a week later i got this dream where a rock boulder rolls trough the living room and its coming at me, so i thought "Holy sh**, is this a dream?". Then in the dream i slammed my fingers into my hand... but they looked just normal and then it wasn't a dream. And then i woke up...
They say that clocks don't work on a dream, so this is a good thing to check if you are dreaming or not. Another fact is that you skin looks more elastic on a dream (wierd). I know that because i googled to find more things about lucid dreaming... It's a very mysterious and funny thing...
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
The Noose

Post by The Noose »

I had my, well kind of like a 'draft', for the Finnish Defense Forces, since I'll soon turn 18 I have to fulfill my national defense duty. So in 6th of January on 2014, I'm off to Jaeger Brigade in Sodankylä!
"If you really think and say you want to do it and believe you can do it. And you have ability to drive a car. Then you will do it." - Colin McRae

"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters."- Kimi Räikkönen

"Everything I do about motor racing, I enjoy it. Anything because it is my passion."- Francois Cevert
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

*bump?*

That was a really crazy weekend.

Friday:
I was the ONLY student at the school, everyone was absent, even the students of the other classes.
After the English class, they said to me to go back to home, since the next teacher didn't want to work that day.

Saturday:
One of my neighbors got shot to death(5 or 6 shots, judging by the sound) while I was watching NASCAR. It happened around 100 meters from my house.
He was a drug dealer that has been arrested twice, he knew the risks. But it was really sad to hear his mom crying throughout the night. I feel sorry for her. :vsad:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

My word, that sounds like what usually happens in movies!
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Going to be in a local newspaper in one/two weeks because of my brickfilming and music works. Going to post a picture of it when the paper's in. :D
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Got my deserved nth return to Maximum Tune 3DX+. Played story mode with only one humiliating loss at the 90th story... I know you might find this post irrelevant, but I need to write my updates on that, because for your info I'm on mobile and the forum where I usually post something like this has no reply button... :(, and my internet modem's package is set to a midnight packet...

bduddy

Post by bduddy »

I've been very lucky lately... after applying to tons of jobs and getting nothing, I actually got one from a completely unexpected source: a product test, where they liked my suggestions so much they hired me to get more of them :) And then, when my 180,000+ mile car inevitably broke, it did so in the parking lot instead of on a bridge or something... and it was fixable :D
I like short, simple signatures!
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Got my first blood donor yesterday. It was quite painful at the start, especially when the doctor plugged something to determine what your blood is to your index finger. Then, the show starts when... the donor starts :D *youdontsay*

But seriously, this is the first time that I do blood donors and I'm very happy that I did it in the first place. The moment after you've donor it, you might feel dizzy for awhile, but sooner or later you'll get your balance back. This is definitely one of my milestones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

After almost two weeks of pain, I have recovered my fourth case of dengue fever. :goodvibes:
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

Today is my most non-sense day ever!

First I woke up from a dream where I was chasing a "half-man-half-pigeon" creature at Los Angeles.
Some time later I've found R$100(€32 / US$43) in one of my socks.
And just after that I've found myself trying shave my beard with toothpaste.

:scared:
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

Rendy wrote:Got my first blood donor yesterday. It was quite painful at the start, especially when the doctor plugged something to determine what your blood is to your index finger. Then, the show starts when... the donor starts :D *youdontsay*

But seriously, this is the first time that I do blood donors and I'm very happy that I did it in the first place. The moment after you've donor it, you might feel dizzy for awhile, but sooner or later you'll get your balance back. This is definitely one of my milestones.
A touch late to the party, but this country won't let me donate at all. Something about a cow that went a bit nuts in 1986 or something. Amazed BSE is still a relevant thing to anyone...
MidnightRunner

Post by MidnightRunner »

My cat killed her first mouse yesterday. Now I'm a proud cat owner! :bsmile:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

MidnightRunner wrote:My cat killed her first mouse yesterday. Now I'm a proud cat owner! :bsmile:
My dog just bitted some cat yesterday, i am a proud dog-owner too :D
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

Got myself some heart problems at the moment. Been 2 weeks since I've had heart pains and it'll probably be another 5-6 months of it. Nothing deadly but very annoying, basically having little to no sleep and feeling sore a lot. Might get a few GR tracks done up since I can't work much at the moment. All I will say is thank you 'free' healthcare which has only cost me $5 for some medication, a few doctor visits and numerous tests.

Basically a PSA saying if you ever experience chest problems out of nowhere, get to a hospital, helped me a lot. :)
View my archived circuits/cars here
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Such athlete like you? :? Get well soon! At least you found some pro on the situation. :mrgreen:
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

Thanks. Yeah some positives even though I admit I haven't touched many games, just laying down because the medicine makes me sleep every three hours.

It isn't related to my sports or being a little overweight, it is due to bacteria and/or a virus. The first time I had the pain I was actually working on the Bathurst track in GR at home and it came out of nowhere. I thought it was a heart attack but it was not even close. In the meantime, I need to eat as healthy as possible and only drink water.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

My father was feeling dizzy since Saturday this week (my area's time). I thought he caught cold for a couple of days and he'd be fine.

It turns out that, a day later, his condition is even worse; my father has a Dengue fever. It's unexpected that he would have such fever while none from my neighborhood had one, let alone my relatives... I hope he gets well soon...

Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

Hope your father gets better Rendy and that no one else in your family/area gets Dengue fever.

Got a few test results back today, my heart is working just fine to the problems so whatever the problem is, it is not causing any heart damage, also in all three ECG/EKG tests I've done, my heart is not having any cardiac problems. The main issues I have now aside the consistent pain is that I'm really tired all the time and in the past week have not been able to eat without getting sick. I'm okay to lose maybe 10-15kg (would be nice) but I've already lost more than 4kg in a week and if I lose at this rate for the next few months I could be having more issues. I also had issues with the painkillers which after I posted last in here, caused me to sweat heaps, have troubles sleeping and cause a bit of anxiety which makes the pain worse and almost made me consider calling for an ambulance at 2am in the morning on Saturday night. :worried:

Today is the first day in a while that I've been able to get up and drive or sit down at the computer for more than 5 minutes. I managed to have three small meals and so far not need to be sick but I've been trying hard not to. :goodvibes: I still need to sleep every few hours but since tomorrow is my girlfriend's birthday and we will be having friends around I'm going to see how well I can cope around people and make sure my body will handle it. To think that I could have this for a few more months still. I would not want anyone to get this, even in a mild case like mine. :(
cocney

Post by cocney »

Great news crowella! Keep yourself up and don't let it attack you again.
Rendy, I hope that your father will be better soon. :bg:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Crowella wrote:To think that I could have this for a few more months still. I would not want anyone to get this, even in a mild case like mine. :(
I think the real problem is not that you could give someone what you have but that some other could "give" you something you really don't need. If you body is still weak It is easier to you to get sick again :ill:

Be careful not to expose yourself too much :roll:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Crowella wrote:Hope your father gets better Rendy and that no one else in your family/area gets Dengue fever.
cocney wrote:Rendy, I hope that your father will be better soon. :bg:
Thanks guys...

Currently my dad is now better, although he's still in the treatment. I'm just hoping that my father is finally back from normal and that he could get out from the hospital ASAP :)

Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

Good luck to your father Rendy. Sounds like he´s improving! :bg:

@Crowella: Hard to hear that someone as young and active as you has this sort of problem.
I hope you´re getting better soon. Just watch out for yourself!

I can really relate to you. I had my second herniated disc within two years yesterday.
So all I can do at the moment is lying in my bed. I can´t even put on socks by myself. So there´s no chance for going to work or to college or have a beer with friends...
You can probably expect some tracks from me in the near future.
I just need to figure out how to work my mouse while lying flat on my back. :sweatdrop: