[rwl] [cir] ACI Vallelunga

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

[rwl] [cir] ACI Vallelunga

Post by Sartalas »

Vallelunga
Hi guys! Here's a brand new version of Vallelunga. Took me to her, because I realized that this track deserves a decent version, so I had to do a re-make. Track has 4 versions: Vallelunga, Vallelunga L (Long - along with chicanes), Vallelunga I (International - without new section) and Vallelunga J (Junior - the shortest version of the track). I hope you like it, and you will be happy to come back to it. ;) Please comment. :]
Vallelunga.zip
(298.33 KiB) Downloaded 451 times
shot0055.PNG
Last edited by Sartalas on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YoNnie

Re: [rwl] [cir] ACI Vallelunga

Post by YoNnie »

I would comment on GRPL, but there isn't no comment :P.
First word: beautiful. Really, these surroundings make charm, lmap objects are draw well.
Second word: executuon. Track may be fantastic for eye, but must be dribeable. And it is. More, is driveable, and doesn't seem to wide as rwl circuit. I know who defeat Areen in Poland.. :hide:
ALL TRACKS
Hermes

Post by Hermes »

fantastic job guy...top 10 RWL tracks...congratulations from Brazil!!!
sorry for my spelling mistakes
Eu me achei no colo do meu par (Banda do Mar) SONG
I found myself in the arms of my pair (free translated)
My stats in GWR (thanks Jo.sk)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

sartalas wrote: Vallelunga L (Long - along with harassment)
Barriers = Harassment? :? I'm afraid this is not the appropriate wording for describing these.
right.jpg
right.jpg (22.79 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
And why didn't you update your previous Vallelunga thread, if I may ask? Other than that, it looks much better in terms of atmosphere around the track. I like the layout a lot more also, for it evidently looks smoother. :bg:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

DuklaLiberec wrote:And why didn't you update your previous Vallelunga thread, if I may ask?
Because this isn't update of that old version, but entirely new track from scratch. ;)

BTW the progress in your skill, which you reached in time between these two tracks, is very impressive, sartalas. :bg: Only a bit surprising to me is, that you managed to repeat one small error, not customized lines/kerbs in lmap to each of main versions (especially driving the ''old'' layout without expansion to bottom-right is quite confusing).

Still, 5/5. :up: