[gtc] Mercedes SLS AMG plus SLS F1 Safety Car

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Mariusz
GeneRally Carmaster

[gtc] Mercedes SLS AMG plus SLS F1 Safety Car

Post by Mariusz »

ok so here it is - my first car here. unfortunatly i have some problems with my old pc where i have all my cars. i hope i can get it running again and start postig some old car packs. i've seen someone already made an SLS. but that's cool. this situation took place many times in old days :)
from those of You who don't know me You can also visit my site full of cars here: generally-cars-unofficial.webpark.pl
Attachments
sls.jpg
slsamg.zip
(1.48 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
mikeact

Re: [rwc] Mercedes SLS AMG plus SLS F1 Safety Car

Post by mikeact »

Friend who good is to have yourself again, excellent delivery. Regards and good adventures :bg: :D
Sutinen

Post by Sutinen »

Theyre way too fast and fastly cornering, that they could even beat up formula cars in a race. (EXAMPLE: Try to race against Fechna's 2010 F1 cars and youll win them.)
I think that your car making skills in physics are pretty rusty...
Anyway, its a nice car.
.[̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅].YOU FOUND IT! YESH! YESH!
...... ಠ_ಠ
Genetleman
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Genetleman »

I hate it :mad:

...dang does it look better than mine, even though I think you have dropped a frame in the rear. I wanted to have backlights as well so could not spend so many at the front but yours is definetely nicer.
From a physics point of view I still prefer the other one, yours is not turning well, perhaps you can put more grip on it

Keep up the good work :up:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Need more X tracks and cars? Check out
http://genetleman.jimdo.com and / or http://jolly.yoll.net

MBX6-T driver
Mariusz
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Mariusz »

it might need a bit more grip but compared to the F1 cars that i drive it's slower, a lot slower. the mistake in making the physics is due to the fact that i'm playing game speed at 60%. so maybe that's why the car is too fast. it corners badly? the real probably does corner better since it has all the electric handicaps. but with the handicaps every car in generally would handle the same. therefore i try to make cars with abs, esp, etc. switched off. i know some of You might want cars to handle easily but i prefer to work a bit during a race. i actually taught that car handles pretty well - compared to my other cars.
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

Cool, Mariusz is back. :bg: