[cir] Colina Club

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
mathdearaujo_

[cir] Colina Club

Post by mathdearaujo_ »

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but not new in GeneRally. I'm from Brazil, so my english is not good at all :doh:

I imagine this track inside on a sports club, inspired by kart tracks located in my country. Of course i invent new concepts, like stands and train line in the right. The camera is the key in this one. Enjoy it! :)
Attachments
Colina Club.rar
(34.17 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Colina Club print.png
Kikwik

Re: [cir] Colina Club

Post by Kikwik »

Hello mathdearaujo_ ! :)

Nice to see some old fellows coming back to GR after all those years ! :goal: Do you mind if I ask what was your nickname back then ? I made a GR database and want to add your track on your folder if it exists already.

Talking about your track, it's clear that you're not a newcomer ; good and inventive use of objects, nice layout (quite challenging with this PoV !) and good AI globally. I'm sure you had some fun with the new objects released with GR 1.2 ; that was really needed and it adds a lot to our tracks, as yours.

The only thing that quite bothers me is that with this type of PoV, you have to be careful that it works also with other screen resolutions. For example, I have a 1920x1080 screen, and it gives me this PoV while playing :
Widescreen.png
You may want to create a version that works on every screen resolutions or to make one version for 4:3 screens and another one for 16:9 screens at best.

Also your english is more than correct, don't mind about it. :bg:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
mathdearaujo_

Re: [cir] Colina Club

Post by mathdearaujo_ »

Hello Kilwilk ! Thanks for the feedback, i'm big happy for that :D
I never register here before, this is my first time literally, so i don't have a folder.

And oh gosh, i never think about resolution... My bad. I will make a new version for this track, with the same PoV in this resolution, but the rest of the world finished. Will work on any resolution, i believe.

Let's keep move on :D