[cir] [mic] Revisit Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Hyper_Shuttle

[cir] [mic] Revisit Circuit

Post by Hyper_Shuttle »

Hello! I haven't posted a track in almost 3 years... again :vsad: . This track is an abandoned circuit, I was inspired by my old circuits which I have been reliving again, it made me wonder what they would look like now. I hope you enjoy, criticism is welcome! :D :up:
Revisitinage.png
Revisit Track.zip
(63.58 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [mic] Revisit Circuit

Post by Emil Patanen »

It's a good track :bg: It's visually pleasant to look at and also quite fun to drive. Hmap gives nice spice to the racing. The hmap in second to last corner has many times to caused me to accidentally cut the last hairpin, but gladly I haven't missed the checkpoint in last corner.

Only thing I want complain about is that, when playing in 4:3 resolution, parts of the track are cut off and I have change to widescreen resolution.
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

It's an enjoyable and well made small track, the hamp work is quite extreme, perfect for some chaotic races :rocks:

The only improve I can think of is that maybe I would have preferred to have some hay bales right before the track limits, which are frequently quite close to the track :ouch:
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Agree with Emil and Hormous, it's a nice small track with a pleasant, near artistic lmap, a moderate use of objects for an uncluttered landscape, and luckily only one extreme hmap corner that can be overcome in the first laps, but which still remains a challenge during the race.

If I have to say something, my personnal preferences are more towards a standard TE view for the track, that said not rotated because we can have a more zoomed track and see it better along with the cars.

But it's a great track that will be gladly welcomed in my small tracks folders. :bsmile:

Thanks Hyper_Shuttle ! :goodvibes:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

The hmap really adds a lot of fun, good job. :up: