[ral] Sweden RC

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Pako

[ral] Sweden RC

Post by Pako »

Ther is my next track. This track is situated into sweden. Sweden rallycross is a first track on big trackpack ;)
Next rallycross is Great Britain ;);) :trampo:
Attachments
RC Sweden.rar
(9.99 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
RV Sweden.gif
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Sweden RC

Post by Lukeno94 »

Please add some tracktags please. Not bad for a track early in one's career, but you may want to read the Guide to Quality Tracks ;)
chapnis

Post by chapnis »

Good effort. Make sure you use some rope length if you are doing the layout on track editor. Try using other external tools as well.
ZeroCool

Post by ZeroCool »

Everything needs to be smoother
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Nice one :). Anyway I recomend you to read this czech translation of trackmaking guide.

You said that this is rallycross so I expected some tarmac also, but maybe it is covered by snow too :D.
------
Pěkný :). Nicméně ti doporučuju přečíst tenhle česky přeloženej návod jak dělat lepší tratě.

Je to rallykros tak jsem očekával taky trochu asfaltu, ale ten je možná taky zapadaný sněhem :D.
squisheebender

Post by squisheebender »

All I can say in Czech is ''dva pivo prosím!'' and ''nádraží!''. Mostly because you can buy some Pilsner or Budvar at the trainstations :P

:)

Good idea for the track, you obviously had alot of vision and ideas for the track. I'm a big fan of rallycross. Could do with some more surfaces, perhaps a little tarmac or a little gravel. Have a look at some rallycross videos on youtube for inspiration.

Theres nothing better than going sideways on Generally :)

Merged double reply from Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm:

And the UK has alot of classic rallycross circuits, have a look at places like Croft, Lydden Hill, Knockhill and Blyton for an idea of what British Rallycross is like!